Dinner

⚠️Smut warning⚠️
The place Nick chose was beautiful. It was dimly lit and the tables had long, black cloths over them. Everything was perfect until after they ordered.

They were sitting there talking and all of a sudden, Liv feels Elliot's hand slide down her side. Oh no, she thought this is what he's doing now?! Oh godddd. She sat there trying to keep on talking and smiling as if nothing was happening. Elliot joined in the conversation as soon as he started getting freakier. He slid his hand in between her thighs and rubbed them. After a short amount of time, he pulled her chair further in and slid her dress further up. He sat there calmly as if he was doing nothing. He slid his hand on her lace panties and shot her a look "wet?" Amanda and Nick gave him confused faces "My drink is wet is yours?" He laughed. They both looked at him and laughed before Nick said "Wow Elliot, are you already drunk?" "Haha! Maybe, maybe not." He shrugged back. He rubbed his hand over her panties before sliding his hand inside. He stuck one finger in to get it wet and went back up making circles on her clit.

Liv, luckily had her drink in her hand and straw to her mouth when he did this because of what she said next "mhmmmm." She stopped herself when she realized what she had just done. oh my god, did I just moan?? Cover it up cover it up! "Mhmmm my drink is delicious, I really love this place Nick, nice choice." She said smiling happily because of how fast she thought up of something. "Yeah I thought you guys would love it." He replied back.

Elliot slid his finger inside of her moments before Nick and Amanda stood "We're gonna head to the bar for a few more drinks before the food comes." Nick stated. "Alright have fun." Elliot said back as he watched them wander off. He shot Liv a seductive look before he started pumping in and out of her faster and faster. She sat there trying not to moan knowing it would be loud. "oh my god, El. El no I'm gonna cum." She whimpered as she squirmed in her chair. He grabbed some of the cloth napkins, lifted up her dress from under her and put the napkins underneath. "Cum then." He whispered as he sat back in his chair. She quickly grabbed another napkin and bit down on it to stop her moans as she came on his hand and the other napkins. He got the napkins up, placed them on a empty tray on the table beside them, and pulled her dress down "good job." He whispered into her neck. The food arrived seconds after followed by Nick and Amanda. "Wow it looks good!" Said Amanda. "Tastes good too." Said Elliot as he licked Liv's juices off his fingers.

When they were done with there food they headed their separate ways for the night. When Liv and El got in the car Elliot chose to drive home. Along the way "So," he said "I see you didn't last." He laughed. She just looked at him and smiled. "What no comeback?" He smiled back unsure of what she was thinking.

"No," she said sliding he hand down his chest "I have something better.." she whispered as she placed her hand on his already hard dick. "Oh, okay Liv." He said smirking. "We have a twenty minute drive left, let's see if you can last as long as I did." She said. "Twenty minutes? Pssshhttt! I can outlast you any day." He said quite cocky. "Guess I'll have to get some of that cockiness out of yah." She added.

She rubbed her hand over his crutch before pulling out his dick. Slowly, she started pumping it up and down. She did this for about four minutes before she went to the balls and began massaging them. Once she saw him bite his lip she moved to the top of his dick and spit on it before making circles on it. After a couple minutes of this she moved back to pumping, but with more speed. She saw him glancing down at her handiwork and leaned over in his ear whispering "cum for me. Cum for me now baby." That was pushed him over the top which made him cum almost immediately.

"18 minutes." She smirked. "Damn. Cheater." He said. "Nope, you just can't resist me." She said smirking. "Just wait, I can't wait to show you how much you really want me." He laughed.