Action

"That goes over there!"
"I already told you red and white wine!!"
"No that stays there!"
"What about this?!"
"How do you even set this up?!"

That was all the ruckus heard inside the church where Elliot and Olivia planned to have their wedding. Everything seemed chaotic to those who were watching, but on the inside, everyone knew exactly what was going on.
"See, I have an idea Liv." Said Elliot with his face all lit up.
"What is it." She asked trying not to laugh.
"We act like our wedding is unorganized and chaotic and just going to be a mess. Like it's probably gonna be half done by the day we planned."
"But...."
"That's the best part! When everyone arrives expecting trash Boom! Perfection. Everything is in its place all perfect and pretty, everyone is dressed nice the decorations and food are perfect. Don't you love it." He said smiling.
"Actually, yeah I do. It sounds nice, surprise everyone. Let's do it."
And that was how the 'craziness' started. Liv had to admit, planning a wedding with Elliot was much more fun than she had expected. With all the stuff going on she thought she'd be stressed, but it actually relieved her because of all the fun she was having. Everyday Elliot made everything a little better and added more fun into it.

This, this is why I love him. She thought one day as they were painting. The wedding was almost complete and they only had little jobs left to do. Painting some little props and stuff was one of the jobs. They were sitting there painting in comfortable silence. Liv gazed over at him wow, he looks so focused. His work is coming out really good. Look at his eyes, the way they sparkle when the sun hits them at the right moment. Ugh I could drown in them. She thought as she began to stare without realizing. He caught her staring "Hmm can't get enough of me can you babe?" He laughed "Huh? Oh, of course not. But I know you can't get enough of me either." She said back. He looked at her, up and down "So, I really have to wait until our honeymoon to have sex with you again?" "Yup. Because then," she said sliding closer to him "a lot more feeling will be there" she said putting her hand around his face and the other on his thigh "and we won't be able to keep our hands off each other." She went to back away but he grabbed her wrists "And I" he said leaning into her ear "am going to have you begging for more, because of how good I am going to be to you. You won't be able to get enough." He whispered into her neck making goose bumps form on her skin. She let out a small, low moan "you want me already?" He asked as he kissed her neck.

"Whoa! No one wants to see that guys!" Amanda laughed as she and Nick walked in. Olivia blushed a little by the unexpected company arriving when they were like that. Elliot just backed up slowly keeping eye contact "just wait" he said before continuing to paint.

After three more hours, everything was done and in its place. The cake was ordered, the decorations were up, the music was picked, everything was good.

"You know," started Nick "we didn't think you guys had it together. We thought we were gonna be here much longer." He finished emphasizing the word 'much'. "Yeah we wanted it to seem like that, so don't go around telling everyone it's perfect and well put together." Said Olivia. "Wow. That's not something you hear everyday, usually it's the opposite." Laughed Amanda. "We have tricks up our sleeves though." Said Elliot before he gave Liv a little wink.

As they were leaving, Nick and Amanda headed out first and Elliot and Liv followed behind. "Dinner?" Asked Nick "It's on me." Olivia glanced at Elliot "Sure, thanks man." He replied smiling. He seemed to be glancing back at the building but instead whispered in Liv's ear "Let's see if you can last this 'tease' without giving in."