Drunkily

Liv sat on her couch worrying about what happened this morning. She didn't know what to do. She decided around 7 that she would go for a drink, just one. She ended up staying for two hours taking shots and drinking burning liquor.

Elliot burst through the doors and walked behind her. "Cmon Liv we're leaving." He walked her to his car. "Elliot what are doing?? How did you know I was there? I could've been at the precinct you know." "Yeah I know, but I knew you weren't." "Oh yeah, howww." He handed her some coffee "Because Liv you didn't pick up my calls or answer my texts. Plus you were acting weird this morning and I know that you'll turn to alcohol if you don't know where else to go. I know you Liv now drink that so you won't have that bad of a hangover tomorrow." She did as she was told. She wasn't as drunk when they reached her building.

He walked her up to her apartment. "Why Liv?" Was all he asked. "I don't know El. I just I couldn't take it." He followed her in her apartment and shut the door. "Couldn't take what Liv? Nothing happened and so what if it did!?" She looked at him with anger and confusion "What do you mean 'what if?' Elliot you are married that would be a big 'what if' gosh!" He looked at her "I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN SAY THA-" she was cut off by his lips on hers. She tried to push him off but he grabbed her wrists. "What the hell Elio-"  "Liv, Kathy finalized the divorce before we moved to Chicago. I'm not married." "Oh. Well, um...I'm so sorry I didn't know." She said feeling bad. "I know it's not your fault." He said releasing her. She looked at him and opened her mouth slightly, leaning in towards him. He leaned forward and grabbed her waist pulling her in once again, uniting their lips. Breaking for air he asked her "Do you, wanna just lay down?" She nodded and layed with him in her bed. Before falling asleep she jumped and asked "Eli??!" He chuckled "It's okay Liv he's with Kathleen she's been in town for awhile. Now go to sleep." He said stroking her hair out of her face. "One more thing El," she said tiredly "what are we?" "Well I guess were dating now if you're okay with it." "Of course I am." She yawned. And with that, she closed her eyes and gently fell into a deep sleep.