Found?

I lost track of days, or was it weeks. No one came, and only Lewis ever left. He burned me and drugged me all over again.
But today. Today was different. He said we had been together for four weeks and that meant something special.
"You see Detective instead of four days I decided four weeks would be much more torture. So, why don't you say let's start where we left off huh?" He said with one of the nastiest smiles I had ever seen.

At the precinct, "Capt I think I have something. A caller said they saw a tied up woman getting dragged in an abandoned house in Jersey!" "Everyone let's go."
Within an hour they were at the address, "ready...set..."

He took me and chained me to a bed, feet and hands. "No escaping this time." He said before he brought out scissors. "Wait.. Lewis...no please...don't do this!" I said in between him cutting off my clothes. *bang* it was the Door.

GO! "Liv where are you!!?" Shouted Nick.

Lewis went and started talking to someone. When he came back he smiled "just some Jehovah witness. Now where were we?" He crawled on top of me and began ripping my clothes of, piece...by...piece.

"She's not here captain, In fact no one is here! This was a set up! Damnit!" Said Fin. "Yeah, they got us cap, we have to hurry back to make sure nothings wrong at the precinct. It could be a distraction." Said Amanda sounding sad and worried. Everyone got back in the cars and headed back to New York City.

"Please Lewis....just let..me go....I won't tell anyone where you are...oh please...no!!" He forced his lips on mine and touched every part of me, not a part of me went untouched. I tried to not cry but he knew if he kept going I would break, and that's exactly what he did. Tears travelled down my face, I tried so hard to not show emotion but in the end, he ended up winning. More hot tears streamed down my face as he forced himself inside of me. I thought he was done once he finally finished inside me, but I was so wrong because it was just the beginning.

At the precinct, all of the evidence they had gotten was gone. Surveillance was gone, fingerprints, photos, hair, all gone. Their notes were thrown everywhere and ripped up. "Captain, we're gonna have to start from the beginning everything is gone." Amanda said looking distraught. "Damnit." Cragen mumbled. "Let's, I don't know, try to get this sorted out and cleaned up I guess." Everyone tried to get things together and cleaned up but it was no use, just about everything was gone or destroyed.

The next day he came in, but this time when he finished in the front, he cut the rope around my feet, turned me on my stomach, and did me in the back. What a horrible feeling. Once he finished there, he left. He came back after sometime and force fed me whiskey and pills which caused me to pass out.

"Any news?" Elliot had called Fin. "No man, someone tricked us and ruined the evidence we had." "So you have nothing. Great." Elliot replied sarcastically.

I woke up again maybe a day later because Lewis was sitting there waiting for me to wake up. "Why hello Detective. We had fun, didn't we. Oh that's right you don't remember. It was like I did you cold, you know because you didn't fight back one time but hey, I said I would do you cold, didn't I." He said laughing. Apparently we did have "fun" because down there hurt extremely. "Well Benson, I think it's time to try something else with you." He said with a little evil smirk.
He tied my hands to the bottom of the bed to the point that  I was sitting on the floor. "Now lunge, Detective." I looked at him scared of what was to come next. "LUNGE!" He screamed.

Elliot was in his room that night when Maureen walked in "Dad?" she asked quietly "when is Liv gonna be back, like is she even okay?" He sat his laptop down "Of course she's okay, you know Liv she's..she's a fighter. She'll be okay." "Dad? Is this my fault?" "What? Why would you say that Maureen??" "Because if I didn't get upset about you guys dating you wouldn't have broken up with her and if you didn't break up with her she wouldn't have been alone and vulnerable." She cried in one big breath "I'm so sorry." "No...no this is not your fault. This guy had planned this and none of us knew or paid attention. You can't blame yourself." Maureen nodded and walked out. Elliot sat there, trying to make himself believe the inspiring words he had just said.

The sudden yell made me jump. As soon as I did he grabbed a wooden stick and hit me with it. "Since it's wood I can hit you harder and longer." He said with a laugh. "Now, LUNGE DETECTIVE!" Time after time he hit me. When he finally stopped I could barely feel my arms or legs. He stood there laughing "Oops I only hit you cause you broke free and lunged at me, Detective." Then he frowned and walked out. He returned with more rope, alcohol, and a bong. He sat everything on the floor as he untied me. He forced me to drink alcohol before making me use the bong. It was too much and I threw up right after. By then I was too weak to even try and fight back or cry. I just sat there as he enjoyed himself, forcing himself in me once again and finishing everywhere. But I knew I couldn't give up hope yet, they're still searching...aren't they? It's been 2 months but, they're still looking for me...right?

"We've got a lead." Amanda said as she dragged in some guy. "This is the one who got rid of our evidence." "Lewis' roommate? Seriously dude? Where are they?" Asked Fin aggressively. "I don't know man I don't know he took her somewhere but then he changed and took her somewhere else!" "WHERE?" "New Haven, Connecticut!" He said as Fin threw him against the wall. "Good job Manda." He said walking into Cragens office. "Cragen, we got a lead."

The next day I sat there. He hadn't tied me back up so I tried to get back on the bed. I've never been so tired in my life. I could barely move my fingers let alone lift my arms up, but the floor hurt and the bed was a little more comfortable. As soon as I got half way on the bed, Lewis walked in "Where do you think you're going?" He asked staring at me. He walked over to me and grabbed me by the throat "HUH? I didn't say you could move, did I?" I looked and tried to shake my head but I couldn't "DID I!?" "n-n-no." I somehow managed to mumble out. He grabbed me by my hair and yanked me back into the ground. He forced himself inside me over and over and over again, but before the day was over he forced himself inside my mouth. I have never been more disgusted in my life. Once he finished for the day he left me chained to bed, on the floor, in the dark.

"Cragen we have men all around the area searching every abandoned house there is." Stated Nick. "Okay and..." "so far nothing but they said they'd call if they found anything."
2 hours later*
"It's already 3 am and still nothing?!" Asked a pissed Cragen. "Capt we got something. Said Amanda "They found Lewis but he took out a gun and was shot right then, he's dead." "Okay and Liv?" "We have yet to find her" "Tell them to look harder. Did we try by the water?" He asked more calmly.

*Bang*
It was the door
*Bang*
Again. Oh no Lewis must be back. I don't think I can take anymore tonight.
Then a thud "NYPD! LIV ARE YOU IN HERE!?" It was Nick. "Ni-ni-" her voice wouldn't stop cracking and was too quiet to be heard. She quickly grabbed a empty bottle of alcohol and banged it with all her might onto the metal bed.
*tap tap!*
"Liv! Do it again!" Shouted Nick. The house was bigger than they thought with many more rooms than expected.
*tap! tap!*
He ran into the room she was in and crouched down beside her taking off the rope. Liv looked at the door. "No it's just me and Amanda no one else." "Nick you found her! Liv are you okay? Oh here." Amanda said putting a coat on Liv to cover her, she was in only a bra and panties that Lewis had made her wear. "Cmon help me get her out of here." Nick said to Amanda as he tried to help Liv up without hurting her. She didn't say anything but she flinched every time he or Amanda gripped her too hard. Once outside Nick picked her up and rushed her into the car so no one would bother her. "There." He said getting in "away from everyone. Ready to go to the hospital or you want the bus to take you?" She looked at him and shook her head. "I know but I figured I should at least ask. And hey Liv, rest but don't leave me okay?" He said with a small laugh and concerned face as he pulled off. This is why I love Nick. He always finds a way to make stuff less painful and meaningful, even if it is just for a moment. Liv thought to herself as she shut her eyes and passed out.