The Wedding

*Author:
I'm so sorry I didn't publish sooner but I was trying to come pick with some good stuff. Anyways I hope you enjoy because this is it...I'll continue some parts later in one-shots:)*

It was only a day before the wedding.

"Are you sure you have the dress you want?" Elliot asked. "Yes El, I'm sure." "And are you sure you wanna go through with this? Like, and be together, for good?" "El," Liv said as she placed her hand on the side of his face "I'm sure" she kissed him and walked to the kitchen.

She stood in the kitchen for a little pondering something. "Hey El," she asked from where she was standing. "What's up?" "Do..are your kids coming?" "Yeah, tomorrow, why?" "I was thinking, you think they could come today?" "Uh sure, any particular reason." "Nope." She shrugged smiling. "Well, I have to call Kathy too then, to ask if she can bring Eli." "If you're okay with that of course then, you don't have to." "Naw it's good. I can ask one of the twins to get him."

Later that day, Liv went to the hotel the kids were staying at. She stopped by Kathleen and Maureen's room first.

"Hey girls." "Hey Liv." They responded while watching tv. "Um, girls, I would like to ask you a question, if you're okay with that." They looked at each other and shrugged "Why not, what's up?"

Liv took a deep breath and took a step towards the beds. "Your father and I are getting married tomorrow and I know it's kinda late but," she was cut off by Maureen "you wanna know if we're okay with you guys getting married." Liv let out a breath and nodded. "Well, considering the fact that you and our father have always been...close...and mom was alwaysss jealous of you and" Kathleen tried to cut her off "Maureen!" "...and how I saw the looks you guys would give each other, I always assumed you guys were hooking up secretly, and how you guys look at each other now even with, with" Olivia prepared to be embarrassed by her and looked down at the floor waiting for her to finish "with love and care." "What?" Said Kathleen shocked. Liv just looked up at her amazed. "Look Liv, I kinda always knew you guys had feelings, and I secretly hoped you guys would get together because he was never as happy with mom as he is with you and he never looked at her the way he looked and continues to looks at you. So yes, I am perfectly fine with you guys getting married." She finished smiling.

"Oh my gosh...thank you Maureen." Liv said before Kathleen answerd as well "me too, you guys are good for each other." Liv just looked at them and smiled "thanks guys, I'm gonna go ask the twins and Eli now." "K bye Liv." They said returning to their previous activities.

Olivia walked out their room and began to go to the twins room. "Hey guys." She said after they let her in. "So your sisters probably already texted you but I'm still gonna ask, do you guys mind or have a problem with your father and I getting married?" "Of course not Liv, you were already like family" Said Dickie "a second mom really" interrupted Lizzie "now it'll just be official." Finished Dickie. "Thanks guys." Liv said as she began to walk away "Oh! Where is Eli?" "Right here Livvie!" He yelled after emerging from underneath a blanket. He ran right into her arms "Can I go with you? Please." "Take him if you want." Said Lizzie. "Okay, Cmon lets go get ice cream. Bye guys!" She said on her way out carrying Eli.

After they had gotten ice cream they were almost back home "Eli?" "Yes Livvie?" He said licking the melted ice cream off his hand. "You know what it means to get married right?" "Yeah because the girl wears a big white dress and everyone dresses up!" "Right!" She said laughing "Are you okay with your dad and I getting married?" "Yup. I wanna see you in a big white dress." "Really." She said laughing "well we'll just have to see about that won't we?"

"I'm home! I brought someone special too!" Liv said as Eli and her walked through the door. "Daddy!" Eli screamed as he jumped in Elliot's arms "ohhh hey bud! Go get your toys from your room and play with them out here Okay?" Elliot said as he sat in the couch. "Okay daddy."