CHP - 12

CHAPTER 12
Another Mistake

⚠️ Abuse! Read at your own risk! ⚠️

[Wattpad removed image]

Ezra pushed Jax away from her and got up.

"Why'd you do that?" Jax asked getting up.

"We family Jax."

"So?" She huffed while crossing her arms.

"Family don't mess with each other like that! We done had this conversation before."

"You already kissed me!"

"And I ain't mean it!" Ezra snapped. "And I was so damn tired I ain't realize what I was doing!"

"You've kissed me when you wasn't tired!"

"Fuck Jax..." Ezra groaned, "I was probably shocked at the fact my sis' kissed me to do shit!"

"But I liked it and I know you did too!"

"You not getting my point!"

Jax narrowed her eyes at Ezra and quickly pressed her lips back to hers. This time she shoved her away, hard and she landed on her ass.

"Ow!" She yelled. "What'd ya do that for!?"

Ezra heard laughing and realized it wasn't coming from Jax. It was coming from inside her head. Slowly, she brought her hands over her ears, and pressed down, trying to block it out.

"What are you doing?" Jax asked.

Her voice was quieter than it should be.

"You want to love her."

Ezra heard coming from inside her head. She shut her eyes as the laughing got louder.

"Ez what's wrong?" Jax asked, but it was so faded Ezra almost couldn't hear her.

Another voice started laughing inside her head. This one was high pitched and it hurt. The pain brought her to her knees and she pressed her hands even harder against her ears.

Ezra could feel that Jax's hands were on her shoulders, but it was a faint feeling. Like only the tips of her fingers were touching her. She started to shake her, but Ezra barely noticed.

"You want to touch her!"

It was screamed inside her heard.
And more laughing came with it.

"You want to fuck her!" Another voice screams, through it's laughter.

"You want to hurt her!"

"You want to break her!"

"You want to kill her!"

There was so many voices screaming inside her head she could no longer make out the words. But she could feel the pain. It radiated through her body and made her want to throw up.

She couldn't think, all thoughts left her brain.

The pain cut through her like a knife, she needed it to stop. She couldn't feel anything else, it was torture. Slowly the voices got quieter but with it the pain grew worse. The voices turned to whispers, the laughing was gone.

As the voices got quieter she started to be able to make out what they were saying.

It was being repeated over and over.

"You hate her."

"You love her."

"You want her gone."

"You want her near."

"You want her dead."

"You want her alive."

"You want her hurt."

"You want her safe."

Then all the voices stopped suddenly.

"You want her."

That was the last thing she heard before the voices faded and she could hear again.

"Ezra!! Can you hear me!?" Jax's voice blasted into her ears and her eyes opened.

Her voice never sounded better.

Ezrah looked up at Jax and she hugged her. "Ezra! Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine." She mumbled and moved her hands away from her head. She looked at them and there was some blood. She touched her ears quickly, but neither were bleeding. She touched the back of her head and realized it was bleeding because she'd ripped some of her hair.

"Ez? What happen?!" Jax asked.

Slowly, Ezra wrapped her arms around her. "Nothing. It's all good." She lied.

Jax pulled away and frowned at her. She looked scared but didn't say anything. Ezra finally realized how dark it was. It was close to pitch black. How long were they out?

"Shit!" Ezra cussed. "Ya' dad's back. We gotta go."

"M-Maybe we should go to the hospital instead. Aren't you bleeding?"

"Nah, I'm good, Jax." She lied again.

"Um... alright." Jax frowned.

"C'mon." Ezra said standing up and taking Jax's hand, pulling her to her feet. She started to guide her through the trees, pushing branches away, trying to make sure Jax didn't get cut.

"You sure okay?" Jax asked.

"Yeah." She lied once more.

She pulled her out the trees and they started down the sidewalk. Jax didn't complain and they walked silently. When they got to the house she let her hand go and opened the door.

Ezra didn't get two steps inside before she was grabbed by the collar and shoved against the wall. She gasped from the sudden impact as the back of her head collided with the wall.

Father stood before her, the front of her shirt in his fist. Though she was taller than him, by about half a foot, he was a hell lot stronger.

"James! Don't!" Mother screamed.

"Daddy? What are you doing!?" Jax shouted.

"What the fuck you think you was doing?!" He hissed at her. But he didn't let her answer. Instead he threw her hard to the ground.

She landed on her stomach and groaned in pain as she rolled over, only to be rewarded with a kick in the stomach. She felt the wind being knocked out of her and struggled to breathe.

"What the fuck?! Are you trying to kill her?!" Mother yelled.

"Why are you hurting her!?" Jax screamed.

Ezra looked up to see her grab onto to his arm. That was a big mistake. Father backhanded her, which knocked Jax onto the floor.

She held her cheek, wide eyed. And Ezra then knew Father never hit her before.

"What're you trying to do!?" Mother yelled.

He kicked Ezra again and this time the force sent her slamming into the wall. The impact made her vision blur and her head got dizzy.

She coughed as she struggled to regain her breath and Jax screamed at the blood that came out. Father's foot once again made contact with her stomach and she lost consciousness.

  TBC
***