CHP - 25

CHAPTER 25
The Art of Seduction

^[Jax in media]^

"Since when did start wearing men's clothes?"
Ezra asked Jax.

"Since I saw how good they look on me." Jax said cockily followed by a snicker. "Want me to model them for you?" She asked, holding the clothes in her hands while biting her lip slightly.

"Uh... nah." Ezra mumbled. "I'm good."

"Oh." Her face fell and she looked disappointed. "Okay... never mind. I just... thought. I'on know, sorta thought you'd like them."

Oh shit, now she was all sad. Ezra felt bad.

"Hol'up. I change my mind. Show me."

Her face lit up.

"Alright!" She smiled. Jax grabbed one of the shopping bags and brought it upstairs.

Ezra sighed while waiting for her to come down, she started looking through her other bags. Most of them were just jewellery, normal things that she'd wear. The few that didn't held jeans, a pair of black Jordans and a pair of timbs.

Ezra rose a brow as she looked at them. Since when was Jax interested in timberlands? 

Ezra then realized suddenly that she was probably buying them to please her, so that she'd like how she looked. The thought hurt a little, that she was trying to change for her. Ezra liked her just the way she was, but she thinks she didn't?

Ezra heard Jax walking down the stairs and turned to look at her. She was in a pair of nice joggers and a pink T-shirt. She wore a beautiful gold chain, with a gold watch, and gold accessories.

She tied her curls which revealed that she'd gotten herself not only a haircut but a undercut. Which actually fit her face perfectly.

This was definitely her style.

Ezra couldn't help but smile at the sight.

What was she worrying about again?

Jax walked over until she was in front of Ezra. She smirked slightly and put her hands on her shoulders, moving up to kneel on the couch with her knees on either side of Ezra.

"Like it?" She breathed, sliding her hands so her arms were wrapped around her neck.

Ezra could feel her breath on her face. She quickly realized what was happening but didn't really know how to react. Jax was really... beautiful, right now. Her skin was completely flawless, her frame was really curvy and delectable.

Ezra didn't understand why she suddenly found Jax so damn attractive.

She smelled like sugar and fruits. Looking all perfect while sitting on her. Her head was tilted slightly with her bottom lip protruded.

"Uh...Well–" Her response was cut off by her inhaling sharply as she pressed herself against her. "Y-You too young for this shit...." Was all Ezra could manage to get out at the moment.

"Too young for what?" She asked, with faux innocence and confusion. "I'm just showing you my new clothes..." She said as she rubbed up against the center of Ezra's jeans.

Ezra sucked in a long breath and tried to keep her composure. "Nah... you too young to be seducing anybody like this..."

"Is it working?" She asked.

"Well... yeah." Ezra admitted, boldly. "But you too young fo' this, I'll feel like I'm takin' advantage of you if I let anything happen."

"But I want it." She groaned, before settling her lips into a pout. "I want you."

"And you too young to be deciding that, you'on even understand what you asking."

"Yeah, I do." She insisted. "I want this."

"What exactly do you want?" Ezra asked.

She grabbed her hands and slid them to her hips. "You." Jax whispered and pressed her lips to hers. Ezra let her eyes close and kissed her back, holding her around the waist. Jax got her fingers tangled into her curls and she pushed herself against her, causing herself to moan.

Ezra sucked on her bottom lip. She bit down and brought it with her as she pulled away, moving her hands under her shirt and lifting it. Then they both pulled away slightly, so Ezra could lift off the shirt Jax wore and drop it onto the couch. Jax slipped off her and laid down onto her back, pulling Ezra on top of her.

Ezra gently kissed her jawline then down to her neck before harshly nipping and sucking. Jax threw her head back into the cushions and moaned, holding tight to the roots of Ezra's curls.

Ezra started to kiss down her chest and she felt one of her hands remove itself from her curls. Jax moved it quickly down her chest and—

"Mm!" Ezra suddenly moaned then pulled away, looking up and grabbing her wrist.

"Fuck... why'd you stop? It was getting good."
Jax groaned.

Ezra held her wrist until she sat up.

"You'on know why?" Ezra asked with a look.

Jax then sat up herself.

"Why you being lame?" She grumbled. "I just wanna touch you! Why won't you let me!?"

"Don't call me that." Ezra said.

"Not my fault you being lame!"

"Nigga, shut up! Quit saying that dumb shit!"

Jax narrowed her eyes at her.

"You is a fucking lame! You a lame ass lame who won't let me touch her!" She yelled, while hitting her chest with the back of her hand.

Ezra's mouth open to retort but she heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. Her head snapped to the window where she saw Mother's car pulling into the driveway.

"Shit!" Jax yelled and quickly got up, grabbing her bags and bolting up the stairs.

Ezra heard the door opening and jumped up, grabbing Jax's shirt then went after her.

"Jasmine!" Mother called.

Ezra sighed slightly as she walked in her room.

"Shit..." Ezra mumbled as she saw the holes littering her bedroom walls. She had forgotten about all the damage she'd done earlier.

It'd cost too much to fix them all but she couldn't just leave them. She groaned and closed her bedroom door, leaning against it.

TBC
***

Last update for a while. 🙃