CHP - 14

CHAPTER 14
Fuck The Odds (Sex Ed)

^[Jax in media]^

Jax didn't answer she just kept pulling it up, until it was off. She dropped Ezra's shirt on the bed and gave her a suspicious smirk.

Ezra didn't like where this was going.

Jax tried to kiss her again but she stopped her.

"Jax... We can't–"

"Yes we can." She stated. "Kiss me."

"Jax... don't you get this wrong?"

"Why is it wrong?"

"Because we sis–"

"We're not blood-related! So, it's not!"

"But it is!"

"Why?"

"Man... 'cause.... it... it just is!"

She huffed. "You don't even have a reason! So it doesn't count. Why else can't we kiss?"

"You sixteen. That's statutory rape. And I could get locked up for this," she reminded her.

"That's stupid. You only four years older. Besides this consensual. That means it's not rape."

"It's still illegal."

"For a stupid reason! Doesn't count. Kiss me."

"Jax–"

She was once again cut off by her lips. She tensed but eventually couldn't help kissing her back. Jax grabbed one of Ezra's hands that were on her back and pulled away from the kiss.

She brought her hand underneath her shirt and breathed out, "Touch me."

Ezra's eyes widened. "What?!"

"Touch me." She repeated impatiently.

"There no w–" She cut herself off by inhaling sharply as she felt her dripping wet.

Jax guided her hand to stroke her sensitive clit and let out a soft moan. Ezra quickly pulled her hand away and moved Jax off me.

She stood up and looked away from her.

"Get dressed." She ordered.

"Why Ez!? I want this!"

Ezra turned around. "Look! I've actually had sex, unlike you!"

Her eyes widened. "You've had sex?" She asked.

She sounded, amazed and excited.

Maybe she shouldn't have told her that... "Well... yeah. But that ain't my point Jax."

She stood up and walked up to her. "You've really had sex?! Who with?!"

Ezra looked away, "Pants Jax..."

She ignored me. "When'd you have sex?!"

"It really ain't that big of a deal Jax."

She frowned. "Yeah it is."

"No. It's not. You just see it that way 'cause you still a kid and all."

"Don't call me that! I'm not!" She yelled.

Ezra mentally rolled her eyes.

"Tell me about it! Please..." Jax pouted.

"Tell you 'bout what?" Ezra asked confused.

"About sex. What was it like?"

"Shit... Jax. I'm not 'bout to tell you 'bout that!"

"Why not!?"

"Because shit's personal and you a kid! I'm not telling you 'bout... that." She said, shocked she would even ask her something like that.

"Please! I wanna know!"

"Would you just put some damn pants on?!"

She huffed and walked to her dresser. She opened each of her drawers until she found her boxers and began to slip on the American Eagles.

Ezra looked away from her and grumbled,
"You can't wear your own?"

"I like yours better... they kinda big though."

She walked back to the bed. "Will you tell me now?" She asked. "I really wanna know. I've never had sex before and I wanna know."

"Of course you never had sex Jax! You sixteen, you not supposed to have had sex! You shouldn't even know what it is! You been coped up in a house your whole life!" Ezra told her. "Why you even know what sex is?!"

She bit her lip. "Well... you know... the internet has some... stuff." She mumbled.

Ezra stared at her for a while and shook her head, "Im'a pretend you ain't just say that."

"Will you please tell me. You don't really have to tell me about the sex, just about the girl. I wanna know about her. It was a girl right?"

Ezra groaned, "Of course it was a–" She paused and sighed, "You really wanna hear this story?"

"I do. I really do, please?"

Ezra sighed softly and walked over to her bed, sitting down next to her.

"What you wanna know?" She asked.

She bit her lip. "What was the sex like?"

"Jax!"

"Man... come on. I'm dying to know."

"Jax... I can't tell you 'bout that."

She huffed then puffed out her cheeks."So what you really saying is that you never had sex before and that you're a big fat meanie liar?" She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Ezra rolled her eyes. "I've had sex, multiple times, actually. Want me to tell you about them so bad? I will. I was fourteen, she was twenty one. Her name, or nickname at least, was Les. She said I was cute and after the second day of knowing her, she raped me. I was bottom and she went so fast and so hard she made me bleed. I screamed and cried but she didn't care, and she didn't stop. Then after she looked me dead in the face and said.... If I knew you was just gone lay there I wouldn't 'ave bothered. Then I felt bad she ain't like it. I spend the next half a year trying to make her like me. She ain't. But she did like fucking me. I was young and hella dumb and I thought I loved her. Because there was no one else. She was the only person who'd even look at me. She was fine too. And know what's funny? She was abusive in every way during our whole "relationship" and I even caught her cheating but I ain't never broke up with her. She broke up with me, she said I was clinging and annoying. There, happy?" She asked.

Jax stared at her, in total horror.

"Want me to tell you all the details of our sex?" Ezra muttered bitterly.

Jax shook her head slightly. "I-I'm sorry."

"Whatever." She mumbled. "I'm tired."

Ezra laid down on her bed.

Jax got up and walked over to the door.

"Wait!" Ezra called, making her turn to her. "Uh... you wanna sleep with me?" She asked.

She smiled at her, all big. "Hell yeah!"

She ran over and jumped onto the bed. Ezra got up then turned off the light. Jax snuggled into the covers and Ezra got in next to her.

Jax cuddled close into her chest and Ezra wrapped her arms around her with a sigh, "Night."

"Goodnight." Jax responded with her voice of sleep and they both fell right asleep.

TBC
***