CHP - 29

CHAPTER 29
Her Littlespace

^[Jax in media]^
Jax's Point of View

BANG

"Shit!" Jax heard.

She groaned slightly and blinked her eyes open to see Ezra in front of her dresser. Her jet-black curls was wet and dripping down her chest, soaking the towel wrapped around her hips.

Well, this is a nice way to wake up...

"Oh, uh, morning." She mumbled. "My bad, I didn't mean to wake ya' up." She leaned down and picked something off the floor, from where it fell, placing it back on her dresser.

Jax smiled and turned on her side, leaning on her forearm. "That's alright."

She watched as she grabbed some clothes from her drawers. But she didn't watch her face, she watched her towel, praying for it to fall just a few inches lower. She was then distracted by her chest, the light in the room made her able to see the small scars littering her skin. They looked so beautiful. Every part of Ezra was perfect.

She had thick but soft black curls and beautiful dark eyes. Her eyebrows were arched and framed her face perfectly. Her skin was blemish-free, like she didn't know what pimples was.

Her lips were a pretty pink. And Jax wondered if it was the same for her lower-lips too.

She was skinny for her age. Her ribs and hip bones were easy to see when she moved.

Jax had a small frame but she was not skinny. She had a lot of meat on her bones.

But she wasn't too skinny. Ezra just didn't eat well. Jax never saw her eat. Never.

"Wait, where you going?!" Jax asked, sitting up and rubbing at her eyes. Ezra had just started for the door but stopped and turned around to face her. The movement caused her towel to fall down an inch and Jax gasped inaudibly.

"I'm just gone change."

Jax bit her lip slightly, attempting to focus on her face and not the v-line showing under the towel. "Why don't you just change here? It's your room." She said hopefully.

She raised an eyebrow. "Jax–" She started but Jax cut her off.

"It ain't a big deal! Just change."

She sighed and turned back around. Jax hurried to her feet and reached to grab her arm. "Ez!"

She pouted as she pulled her arm to her chest. "What's the big deal? Just do it!"

"Jax, I told you." She hissed. "You too young for me to be doing nothing–"

"I'm not asking you to have sex with me, I just wanna see!" She said. "I never seen others in person except for mine and I just wanna see... please?"

Ezra pulled her arm out of her grasp so Jax retaliated and grabbed a fistful of her towel. "Don't." Ezra said dangerously.

"Why not?" Jax breathed. Her throat felt closed up. She wanted to pull it down so badly but she knew Ezra would get mad, so she let go and stepped back, blushing hard. "Fine..."

Ezra opened the door and slipped through. Jax sighed and followed after, going into her room to change. She put on a pair of her new black joggers and a black T-shirt that read ''The Gayest." Then she slipped her jewelry back on.

I'm making a statement with this...

She left her room and went downstairs then into the kitchen. Mom was standing at the stove, making pancakes. Jax frowned and walked over, peering to see they were chocolate chip.