CHP - 21

CHAPTER 21
Let's Not Forget

Ezra moved, so she was sitting up with Jax on her lap, Jax's legs on either side of her.

She slid her hands to her hips and pulled Jax to her, causing a moan to leave her lips.

Ezra sucked on her bottom lip, being rewarded with another moan from Jax. She bit and brought it with her before bringing her lips fully back to Jax. Jax fastened her arms around her neck and Ezra shifted her slightly, satisfied with another moan that slipped out. Ezra slid her hands under Jax's shirt, but still kept them on her hips, letting the fabric fan out around them.

Jax's skin was cold, so Ezra slowly rubbed her hands back and forth to warm her up.

Jax pulled away, slightly, gasping to breathe, Ezra could feel the heat radiating from her face. Jax's pink tongue darted out to lick at her puffed out bottom lip as she asked, "W-Why'd you do that? N-Not that I'm complaining."

Ezra cocked an eyebrow. "You want me to stop?" She asked.

Jax shook her head, quickly. "No." She breathed, still not fully caught up with her breath.

Ezra smirked and moved to her earlobe, kissing slowly and trailing her lips down to her neck. She took her right hand off her body and hooked her thumb under her shirt sleeve, sliding it off her shoulder. It was loose on Jax, since it was Ezra's. She moved her lips up and down, not biting or sucking. She was exhausted, but she knew leaving marks wasn't a smart choice.

Ezra moved down, to the small space she had revealed. Jax then suddenly slid her hands into Ezra's hair and pulled her head up to her, pressing her lips against hers.

Their lips had only touched for a few seconds before Ezra pulled away. Jax frowned at that, and her breathing was still heavy.

Ezra smirked and moved her hand to the hem of her shirt, sliding it off her body.

"Arms up." She ordered.

Jax immediately did as she said and she lifted the shirt completely off, tossing it onto the floor before capturing her lips again.

She moaned again, under the kiss, as Ezra's hands slid down her bare back and to her hips. Jax returned her hands to her neck and one of them grabbed a fistful of her hair, keeping her from moving away as she slid her tongue in.

Ezra gripped her hips and pulled her to her again, earning a sharp moan from her. There was only a layer of thin fabric separating them and Ezra knew if Jax moaned again she wouldn't be able to stop herself. So, she moved her arms around Jax, nowhere near the right position for them to press against each other again.

Jax moved a hand from Ezra's neck and started to trail it down her chest. Then pulled away from the kiss once again, struggling to breath.

Ezra watched her, and took note of how adorable she was. Jax's gaze was directed at her chest and suddenly her expression changed.

"Whas' up?" Ezra asked.

She moved her other hand from Ezra's hair and moved it to her chest, across her skin.

"Jax?"

"Holdup. It's too dark. I can't see." She breathed out and got off her. Ezra watched her, confused. She flicked on the lights then walked back over, sitting back on her lap.

"Holy shit..." She whispered, putting the both of her hands back onto Ezra's chest.

"What–" Ezra started but cut herself off as she realized what she was looking at.

"Did your ex Les do this to you?"

Ezra looked down at the faded scars that littered her chest. "I did." She muttered, in some way thinking if she said it quiet enough she could pretend that it wasn't really true.

"I can feel them better than I can see them. I can barely notice them. But I still feel like I should've noticed them before." Jax stated.

"Yeah well they ain' that deep but I shoulda' gone to the hospital after, but I ain' so they got all infected and because of all the medication I was takin' the scar tissue ain' grow properly. Or you wouldn't be able to see them. And I only been shirtless around you a few times and it was dark, so it makes sense you ain' notice."

"When'd you do this?" She asked.

Ezra sighed heavily. "When I was ten. I used my nails. I was tryna rip out my heart."

She looked up at her, shocked. "What? Why?"

Ezra laughed uncomfortably. "I'on know. The whole thing's blurry. I remember my chest hurting, blood, and screams that I ain' realize was mine. But it's all a blob. I... I can't remember much from my life up until I was about fifteen and even then it all sorta blends together."

Jax looked up at her, still shocked.

"Jax, let's not forget I'm insane. I done some fucked up shit right in front of you."

She frowned at that. "Yeah... but... that don't mean you still are. You haven't done anything in a long time. So, I sorta... forgot. I guess. I'm good at forgetting things I don't wanna remember."

Ezra chuckled a bit at that, and pulled her until her head was laying on her chest and she wrapped her arms around her securely.

Jax peppered the scars on her chest softly with many kisses and Ezra pulled away a bit. She tilted her head as she noticed something.

"Your hair's black."

Jax looked up at her. "Huh?"

"Your roots are black." Ezra stated.

"Oh... yeah. They are. I need to re-dye my hair,
I hate it when my roots show."

"Why?" Ezra asked. "It's cute."

She blushed hard and opened her mouth to speak but was cut off.

"Jax! Go to bed!" Mother's voice hit her ears.

It seemed like she was downstairs.

Ezra pressed her lips against the top of Jax's head and pulled back.

"Go to bed." She told her.

Jax frowned and climbed off her. "Okay, goodnight."

Ezra nodded. "Goodnight."

Jax left her room, letting the door shut behind her. Ezra sighed softly and turned off the lights, then laid down on her bed. She wrapped the blanket around her and closed her eyes, knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep without Jax.

TBC
***☻

Happy New Year. 😉 And excuse any mistakes in this chapter. I rushed this like a bitch.