Chapter 1

~Ellie POV~

It has been seven years since I have spoken to Martinus and there is a day that doesn't go by that I don't miss him. I have tried to move on by going dates but my mind always goes back to Martinus. After the AFL program was finished I became an all-star and now I am the top ALFW player in Australia and I am even as good or better than some of the male players. I always check on Martinus too see how he was doing and I've seen he has been with a few girls but they don't last very long. Marcus and Martinus have become worldwide and I'm really proud of them. I always wonder if Martinus has forgotten about me cause I haven't forgotten about her.

~Martinus POV~

It has been seven years since I have last spoken to Ellie, I still remember the words I mumbled under my breath before we left 'I love you'. There's never a day that would do anything to see her again. I have been with a few girls but none of them compared to Ellie. Over the past seven years, Marcus and became known all over the world and Ellie became the top AFLW player in Australia she is even as good as or even better than some of the boy players. I always wonder if Ellie has forgotten about me cause I haven't forgotten about her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts about

Marcus- Martinus, stop it right now.

Martinus- Stop what?

Marcus- Thinking about Ellie. It's been seven years. Talk to her.

Martinus- What do I say? And what if she's already got a new phone number then what?

Marcus- I will ask Giulia for it.

Martinus- You still talk to her?

Marcus- Yea and I will let you in on a little secret.

Marcus took a step closer to me and said

Marcus- Ellie misses you.

Once he said that he turned around and walked out the door. How could he say that and he knows how much I care about her.

~Ellie POV~

I was getting ready for training today when I get a phone call from Giulia so I picked it up holding my phone between my shoulder and ear while I was finishing tying my shoelace.

Ellie- Yes?

Giulia- Well you know, how you love Martinus.

Ellie- No I don't, he's probably forgotten about me.

Giulia- What would you say if I told you he hasn't.

Ellie- Its been seven years, why would he remember me?

Giulia- BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU!!!

I had to hold to phone away from my ear cause she was so loud. I looked over at one of my teammates and she was telling me to hurry up.

Ellie- Okay, so that's probably not true and I gotta go to training, bye.

I quickly hung up the phone and wonder does he really love me?

A/N: Sorry this took so long to come up I was busy and I was just focusing on One Decision. I hope you enjoy it.