Chapter 14

A/N: The video above ^ is a video of the AFL grand final in 2016. I decided to put this video in for some people that have never seen footy before and since this book involves footy I thought to show you guys, the best plays, marks, tackles and goals. I hope you enjoy the video if you want to watch it.

~Ellie POV~

I got the footballs out from the shed and gave one to Martinus. I wanted to see how his kicking skills are and his marking. 

Ellie- So you're going to kick this ball through the middle two posts from abouuuuuuut... 25m. So you're in the middle of the goals and the 50m line. This is a dead straight kick so it should be easy.

I watched as Martinus dropped the ball and I could already tell it was going to miss. I landed on his shoe on the side, also he was holding the ball wrong and as it floated through the air as it went to the boundary line. I looked over at Martinus and he looked sad that he missed maybe I shouldn't have said that it was easy.

Ellie- It's okay Tinus. I'll help you.

I gave Martinus another ball and I grabbed one for myself. I walked over and stood next to him.

Ellie- This is how you hold the footy the proper way. 

I showed him how to properly hold a football, by putting his middle fingers along the stitching. Once he started getting the hang of it I said

Ellie- Let's do the drop of the ball. You hold the football straight down with the nose pointing straight down towards your foot. Now try kicking it. Also, don't twist your hand when you're kicking the ball it will end up twisting it.

Martinus- I think I got it.

He dropped the ball perfectly I was watching him and he put so much concentration into making sure it is perfect. I noticed when he concentrates he bites his bottom lip which is very hot. 

I looked over at the ball and it was flying perfectly through the air and went through the goals. I jumped over to him and gave him a hug, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Martinus whispered in my ear

Martinus- I wish I could stay in this position forever.

I whispered back

Ellie- Same 

As I put my head in the crook of his neck. We stayed in that position for a little while until we were brought out of our moment by a cough, by none other than the one, the only.... Lilly Harewood. Fan-bloody-tasic

Lilly- What is going on here?!

Ellie- We're giving each other a hug. Got a problem with that?

Lilly- Yea I do actually. You know that is MY boyfriend right? Or you can't get one yourself so you have to steal other people's.

I balled my hands into fists and then released multiple times, so I don't punch her in the face. 

Ellie- Last time I checked he loved me and you're his FAKE girlfriend, just like your face and you. There's nothing real for either of those things.

Lilly- You bitch. I can assure you I am the realist person here and this is all natural. 

Ellie- Yea right. Nice joke. What are you even doing here Lillith? 

Lilly- I'm here to get MY boyfriend-

Ellie- *cough* FAKE *cough*

Lilly- And how do you even know my real name? I made sure no-one ever found that out.

Ellie- I didn't... until now.

I smiled triumphantly had the horrid look on her face that I just outsmarted her. Even tho it isn't that hard to outsmart her. She regained herself and pushed past me and walked over to him and grabbed his wrist, dragging him away with her. 

I ran up to them, even tho Martinus looks like he is doing nothing to stop her or he's just super weak. 

Ellie- Where the hell do you think you're taking Martinus?

Lilly- Back home. Far away from you.

With that she just walked away, tears were streaming down my face. I looked over at Martinus and he had the most apologetic look on his face and mouthed 'sorry'. I watched as Lilly dragged him away. I fell down on the oval just sitting there.

A/N: Did anyone expect Lilly to be a bitch? Remember even salt looks like sugar. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and if you watch the video above liked it especially if your non-Aussie. I hope you guys enjoyed and comment and vote, please.