Chapter 7

~Ellie POV~

Its been a few days since I had the conversation with Martinus and he hasn't sent anything, which is disappointing. Maybe I should text him first? No, that looks like I'm desperate to be to talk to him. I really want to though. Cant, he just man up and texts me. All different thoughts involving Martinus came through my head as I was running laps of the field. I actually thought running cleared your head not do the exact opposite.

For the rest of the train session, I didn't try my hardest since my mind was too busy thinking about Martinus.

~Martinus POV~

Its been a few days since my conversation with Ellie and I just want us to talk but I'm too much of a wimp to talk to her. I was busy thinking until my manager interrupted me from my thoughts. 

Jerry- Can you come with me Martinus

Martinus- Sure

I got up from where I was sitting and walked beside him until he stopped in his office. It must be serious since we are in his office. I looked around the office and there was a girl around my age sitting on one of the chairs. She had short dark chocolate hair and light brown eyes. She was pretty but nothing compared to Ellie.

Jerry- Martinus, this is Lilly Harewood.

Martinus- Why is she here?

I said pointing at her.

Jerry- She is here to be your girlfriend-

Martinus- No.

Jerry- You have too.

Martinus- No. Why are you doing this?

Jerry- To bring in more fans you need to expand your fan base. So with Lilly Harewood, so you can expand to her fan base.  If you don't you will become a nobody. Do you know Carmon Lizard?

Martinus- No?

Jerry- Exactly, they were forgotten because they didn't do what was right. But you don't get a choice sooooooooo, yeah.

I walked out of his office this will completely destroy everything with Ellie. I heard footsteps behind me but I decided to ignore it. 

Lilly- Martinus, stop.

Why is this chick following me? I decided to stop just so she could stop following me and I can get to complain to Marcus

Martinus- What?

That accidently came out ruder then what I wanted it to come out but oh well.

Lilly- I just wanted to say I'm sorry I wasn't what you were looking for. But either way, we are going to happen. I've already had the talk with my manager. But if you want your loved ones to stay out of this you should just do it.

Martinus- Fine, whatever.

I said and started walking to Marcus. This is such a mess. How is Ellie going to react? This might destroy any chance I had with her.

What am I going to do?