Chapter 8

~Ellie POV~

I was scrolling through social media when I saw a picture Martinus with his arm around this girls waist and her laughing at something Martinus said. My heart broke into millions of pieces, so that is why he hasn't spoken to me. I've seen him with girls before but this hurt way more since we had a conversation a few days ago.

I heard a door knock which snapped me out of my thoughts. I got up from the couch to see who it was and it was Giulia with a huge smile on her face.

Ellie- Whats got you so happy?

Giulia- Just that Marcus is coming to town to visit us!

She said practically bouncing up and down on the spot. Then I realised wherever Marcus travels Martinus goes too.

Ellie- Is Martinus coming too?

Giulia- Yea, he is.

She looked all over my face for any signs of excitement but there was nothing. If Martinus is coming that probably means his new girlfriend is coming with him.

Giulia- Whats wrong I thought you would be excited.

Ellie- Martinus got a new girlfriend.

Giulia- I'm going to kill that kid with my water bottle.

I laughed at her joke. Its been an inside joke for years, but it always makes me chuckle.

Ellie- Nope, you are not killing anyone. 

I said with a smile on my face. That girl always knows how to make me smile.

Ellie- So, when is Marcus coming?

Giulia- Tomorrow.

Ellie- Where are they staying?

Giulia- Since I practically live here and I have my own room and there are spare rooms...

Ellie- No.

Giulia- Why?

Ellie- Because I don't want Martinus here.

Giulia- What if I buy you new football boots and football?

Damn, this girl knows what I want. After having a mental debate in my head I finally gave in

Ellie- Fiiiiiiiiine.

Giulia- We are also picking them up tomorrow morning.

Ellie- Sorry can't I have training.

Giulia- Can't you skip training this one time?

Ellie- Sorry G. But I have a game coming up soon, so I need to be at my best. I gotta go to bed since I go to be up early tomorrow. Night.

I said going up the stairs skipping every second step. I reached my bedroom and heard the Tv turn on. Once the Tv was on I knew she wasn't going to her house tonight. Sometimes I don't even know the reason why she has a house when she practically lives here.

I changed into an old bulldogs shirt and a pair of exercise shirt. I jumped into bed wondering what will happen while the boys are down. What about Martinus? Will he ever talk to me?

~The Next Day~

I woke up at 6:30 knowing I have to leave the house in half n hour. I jumped in the shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed in my training clothes. I put my clothes into a bag and walked downstairs to get some breakfast before I go.

When I walked into the kitchen I was greeted by Giulia eating some olives with a huge grin on her face.

Ellie- Your up way earlier than usual, you would still be in bed for a few more hours.

Giulia- Yea, but today's a special day.

I checked the time on my watch and I had to leave if I was going to get there on time.

Ellie- I gotta go. So hi to Marcus for me and remember you owe me a new pair of footy boots and a football.

I yelled as I was running out the door.

~Martinus POV~

We were on a plane to Australia, so Marcus can see Giulia. I'm really excited to see Ellie but I'm not sure if she wants to see me. I know she has heard the news of me having a girlfriend and since I was forced to bring her with me makes everything 10 times worse.

The plane landed and I was really hoping that Ellie was at the airport with Giulia but I was disappointed when I saw she wasn't standing there with Giulia. We walked over to her but Marcus and she both ran towards each other. There such a cute couple. I saw a few photographers pointing their cameras towards me.

I grabbed Lilly by the waist and whispered in her ear

Martinus- There watching

I planted a fake smile on my face as I walked towards Giulia and gave her a hug. She pulled away giving me and Lilly a death glare. This woman scared me at times.

Martinus- Where is Ellie?

Giulia- Training.

I just nodded my head. She is hurt. At least I might get to make it up with her while I'm here.