Chapter 3

~Ellie POV~

Once I called Giulia she knew something was up when I asked if she wanted to come to dinner but I knew if she knew the truth she wouldn't come. I started doing warm-ups and then I ran around the oval a few times. I kicked the ball from different angles directions and then I practised footwork and picking up the ball. I ran back to the bench to checked my phone and I had 5 missed calls from Giulia and 47 messages. Shit, I forgot it doesn't take long to get to my house from hers. 

I ran home since it isn't far from the oval I was training. I opened my door and saw Giulia sitting on my couch watching TV eating a tub of olives I leave here for her since I know how much she loves them.  

Giulia- Where were you?

Ellie- Training

Giulia- You know you don't need to do any outside training you're already the best.

Ellie- I won't stay the best if I don't train as much as I do.

Giulia- Why do you want to go out tonight?

Ellie- Well since you already agreed to come. We are having a double date tonight.

Giulia- Nope. I'm not going.

Ellie- Come on you have to go, it's not like you will see Marcus again.

Giulia- At least I'm not trying to make Martinus jealous cause he has a new girl. Can't you see he LOVES you. He always has and always will and he's only dating all these girls to make you jealous.

Ellie- How do you know?

Giulia- Marcus told me. Please, how about you cancel those plans you made and just have a night with you and me.

Ellie- Yea, we haven't had a night out just us two for a little while.

I quickly got out my phone and texted the guy we were supposed to meat to cancel the plans and he texted me back saying its fine.

Giulia- Give me your phone.

Ellie- Why?

Giulia- Do you trust me?

Ellie- Of course.

Giulia- Then can I please have your phone?

Ellie- Fine.

I walked over to her and gave her my phone while I went into the kitchen to grab a snack before sitting down in the lounge room. When I looked over at Giulia I saw a smirk on her face and I immediately knew something was right.

Ellie- What did you do?

Giulia- Nothing

She said with an innocent smile on her face. She through my phone to me and when I went on my phone. I saw she texted Martinus. I'm having a panic attack. What is he going to say? What is he going to think? Will he write back? Does he still have my number? I looked down at it and I saw three dots come up. I can't believe hes writing back.