Chapter 5

~Martinus POV~

I felt bad having to stop my conversation with Ellie but I was getting hurried to start getting ready for the concert. I got ready for the concert the whole time thinking about Ellie. What would I do just to get one more minute with me? Hugging her, the taste her lips, smell her (if I ever say that to someone they would be creeped out but since this is my mind it doesn't matter) and hear her voice again.

~Marcus' POV~

I'm so glad Giulia texted Martinus off Ellie's phone. It was like our plan was all coming together. I know it would disappoint Martinus if he knew that it wasn't actually Ellie texting him to start off with but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Right? Before we had to get ready I quickly sent Giulia a text saying

Marcus- Hey G, thank you so much for helping me out. I miss you, can't wait to see you. I wanted to send you a quick text before I have to go and get ready.

I sent the message with a goofy smile on my face cause I always wear a goofy smile when I think, talk or look at her. I am completely love-struck by Giulia I couldn't picture my life without her, I can see us both growing old together and watching our children grow up.

I get pulled out if my thoughts when I hear Martinus calling out my name to come get read as well for our show that is starting soon.

~Giulia POV~
Me and Ellie were just relaxing on the couch watching some movie that was on Tv when I got a text from Marcus saying

Marcus- Hey G, thank you so much for helping me out. I miss you, can't wait to see you. I wanted to send you a quick text before I have to go and get ready.

A big goofy grin speed across my face and when  I was about to replay I heard Ellie say

Ellie- What's got you all smiley?

Giulia- Nothing?

That accidentally comes out more like a question than a statement, but I knew Ellie knew why I had the goofy grin on my face.

Ellie- So it didn't have anything to do with a certain guy that goes around with the name... Marcus Gunnarsen

Giulia- I have absolutely have no idea who you are talking about.

Ellie- ask you wouldn't mind if I sent him this voice recording of you saying you don't know who he is?

I saw a hint of mischief in her voice and a mischevious smirk on her face.

Giulia- Please don't.

Ellie- Admit you love Marcus

Giulia- Why?

Ellie- Just say it

Giulia- Fine... I love Marcus Gunnarsen

And then I heard that voice that I love so much through Ellie's phone saying

Marcus- I love you too Min kjærlighet

I huge smile spread across my face. I am so happy right now. This would have to be the best day of my life.