Chapter 2

~Marcus POV~

It's been seven years since Ellie and Martinus have talked to each other and it's killing me. You can tell they both miss each other so much but they won't do anything out it. I still talk to Giulia we tried to long distance thing but it was to difficult so we just settled on being friends. Even though I want to be her boyfriend again we need to have a shorter distance between us.

I miss her so much I even have been trying to talk to her whenever I can but because of the time differences and me being but with music and concerts, it makes it hard. But I have a plan to see her again and I really hope Martinus agrees with me and so I won't have to do it the hard way. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Martinus saying my name

Martinus- MARCUS!!!

Marcus- Yes

Martinus- Were you thinking about Giulia again?

Marcus- Yea, how can I not I just miss her too much. I'm like you when you think about Giulia but at least I can talk to Giulia unlike you who hasn't said a word to Ellie in 7 years, all you guys do is stalk each other.

Martinus- Was bringing Ellie and my relationship into it necessary?

Marcus- Yes. Yes, it was.

I watched him roll his eyes and then said

Martinus- Anyway, do you want a sandwich?

Marcus- Sure.

He walked back out of the room leaving me alone to plan everything out in my head.

~Giulia POV~

It has been seven long years since Ellie and Martinus lost communication with each other and its killing all of us especially them. I can see how much it hurts Ellie from how she keeps looking him up and I know Martinus misses her too but they are both cowards and won't say anything to each other.

I still keep in touch with Marcus and we tried to do the long-distance relationship but if we decided that we should just stick to being friends since because of the times and the distance. But don't get me wrong I still want to meet him again and maybe we can be more than friends again one day.

I miss him so much and we try to talk to each other but its hard with everything like the time difference, his music career, so it makes it really hard. It's really annoying that Marcus has thousands of girls going after him but that's what I get for falling in love with a famous person. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my ringtone started blaring so I picked it up

Giulia- Hey El, whats up?

Ellie- I was wondering if you wanted to come out to dinner tonight?

Giulia- Whats the occasion?

Ellie- There's no occasion I just thought we could use a girls night out.

Giulia- Okay, sure?

Ellie- I will be there soon, bye.

Then she just hung up on me. I guess I will see what she is thinking tonight cause I would always have to drag her to one of these things not the other way around.