1|Lucy

SERPENTINE: "Skales! Skales! Skales! Skales!" *chants all in unison*

As the chants kept going, Skales was crowned King and began giving his speech.

SKALES: "At last our time has come, we Serpentine, must now unite in a common destiny to secure our place, as rulers of Ninjago and not let those insufferable surfaces dwellers win!
So as my first order, I say we burrow beneath their beloved city, burying them, as they once buried us!" *shouts*

...

A lavender spinning tornado appeared near Skales as the crowd watched in shock as a purple ninja appeared clapping.

LUCY: "Great, great, love the speech, soooo touching." *sarcasm*

SKALES: "Lucy Havoc...? The Purple Ninja! What are you doing at my crowning ceremony!!??" *shouts in anger*

LUCY: "Just came to let you know Skales, you will fail. Your reign will be very short lived." *says full of confidence with a cocky tone*

Skales was getting angrier by the minute. How dare this girl ruin his moment.

SKALES: "How dare you! I am the ruler of Serpentine! The future ruler of Ninjago! The one who overthrew Garmadon!!" *yells*

Lucy began laughing.

LUCY: "My father, The Overlord is the future ruler of Ninjago."

The crowd gasped while some mumbled to each other in disbelief.

SERPENTINE: "The Overlord has a daughter???" "Is that really true?!" "Is she for real?!" "This has to be a joke!"

SKALES: "That's impossible! The Overlord has been banished by The first spinjitzu master!" *shouts*

Lucy smirked through her mask.

LUCY: "He's coming back, and when he does you'll all be running for the hills. Nice seeing ya Serpentine!" *Spinned into nothing but purple before disappearing.

Skales and the entire Serpentine were left in chaos and utter disbelief in what had just happened.

...Meanwhile.

...

Lucy's Pov |

Training. It's all I've been doing since mom died. I've lived on the Island of Darkness for as long as I could remember, it gets pretty boring sometimes.

The only people here are the Stone Army who were missing and Garmadon who my father is helping that recently got here.

As I'm still training, my father The Overlord speaks causing me to stop what I'm doing.

OVERLORD: "Lucy! I need you to do something for me!"

I begin to get curious.

LUCY: "What is it father?"

OVERLORD: "The ruthless, insignificant, ones responsible for killing your mother are the ninja!" *seething in hatred*

My eyes widen then quickly narrow. The ninja? I've heard about them, they're the ones that supposedly fight evil and protect Ninjago City. My dad has always told me about how dangerous they are and how they can't be trusted...it makes sense! Right???

I mean...I already hate them. So going after them shouldn't be a problem, but if they really killed my mother...they definitely are going to pay.

LUCY: "Where are they?!"

This all seems so out of the blue...father never told me it was them before. Nevermind that...It's time to get revenge for what they did. Justice.

OVERLORD: "Last they were seen at The Ninjago Museum of History. They are somewhere in Ninjago City, find them and destroy them!" *shouts*

LUCY: "With pleasure!" *transforms into a purple/black dragon flying off passed the Endless Ocean.

You'll pay...ninja.