9|Transition

We all then saw what looked like instructions on the wall. Lloyd was in the middle, to the left of him was Zane, to the right was Cole, above him was Jay, and below was Kai.

LLOYD: "I think I know what we need to do."

Lloyd started scrapping the ground to reveal a symbol. The other ninja did the same to reveal more of them standing in their places.

LLOYD: "Okay...now what?" *standing in the middle*

That's when I looked up at the bell above him, I remember seeing it, I've been here before. It was so long ago but I remember the same black & purple marble bell.

All of a sudden we hear the noises of the Stone Army.

COLE: "Ugh, why does everything have to be so hard?"

LLOYD: "The bell! That's it! Lucy! We both need to strike the bell!"

Lloyd took the right and I took the left as both of us striked it at the same time. The Temple was filled with the sounds of ringing.

I stayed hanging on top of the bell as Lloyd fell down in the middle as light started coming out of the bell onto him.

LLOYD: "What's happening?!?!" *shouts*

LUCY: *Looks down in concern* "Lloyd?!"

ZANE: "No one move!"

A light all of a sudden shot down on Lloyd and reflected off of him and onto crystals. All of our attire had changed. It was definitely an upgrade for sure.

I was still on the bell in awe at what just happened but then Lloyd started to levitate off the ground still in the light. Our elemental weapons had appeared in our hands as this was happening.

KAI: "Guys send him your powers!!" *shouts*

Everyone did what they were told and shot out there power into him.

My weapon was two glowing dark purple katana's and..my element was obviously Darkness. I wouldn't want to put that element into Lloyd, what if it did something bad to him?

KAI: "Lucy! What are you waiting for?!"

LUCY: "My element is darkness! What if I do something bad to him?! I don't want to hurt him!"

ZANE: "Lloyd can handle it Lucy! It won't change him!"

COLE: "Zane's right! It'll be okay Lucy! Trust us and trust Lloyd!"

They're right, I need to trust them and believe that Lloyd really is strong enough. So I shot my power out to him. Once I did some of the power shocked me and I fell off the bell onto the ground.

A huge blast of red happened and Lloyd fell down on the hard stone floor.

LUCY: "Lloyd?!"

I got up and ran over to where he was. Unfortunately the Stone Army was right in front of us. Lloyd reassured me that he was alright before slowly getting up.

LLOYD: "Let em have it!!!" *narrows eyes at them and shouts*

COLE: "Now we get to fight!"

We all began to use our elemental weapons to take down the Stone warriors. My waves of Darkness and death had a lot of affect, I have to say I had a lot of fun slicing and blasting through my traitor father's army and it seemed like the others did too.