23|Garmadon

KAI: "But where's Lloyd and Lucy?"

Both Lloyd and I appeared on a golden and silver dragon.

EVERYONE: "Lloyd! Lucy!"

MISAKO: "You both were brilliant."

SENSEI: "Because of you both, Ninjago is safe, because of you both, there will be a tomorrow."

KAI: "Speaking of which, if the Overlord should ever show his face again around here, we'll be ready!"

LUCY: "Definitely!" *nods.*

COLE: "And next time we'll be a little more humble."

ZANE: "And a little more wise."

JAY: "Andddd with better catchphrases" *everyone laughed.*

I looked over next to me to see Lloyd frown. Garmadon...

LUCY: "Lloyd...I'm sorry..."

MISAKO: "Lloyd...We will all miss your father.."

I was about to further comfort him when I heard the noise of rubble.

?: "Lloyd!"

We all turned to see...Garmadon?!

GARMADON: "Wha...what happened?" *He asked looking around.*

MISAKO: "Garmadon, is it really you?" *asked shocked.*

LLOYD: "Dad? Dad?!" *shouted happily as he ran to hug him.*

MISAKO: "Every ounce of evil, and venom, is gone." *said hugging him.*

GARMADON: "I feel...good..it's been so long!"

SENSEI: "Good to have you back brother" *said walking up.*

GARMADON: "Wu! Good to be back!" *said happily shaking Sensei's hand.*

LLOYD: "Father...this is Lucy, she's been helping me this entire time...I really like her a lot." *brings me over as I blush hard*

GARMADON: *smiles at me* "Its nice to meet you Lucy, thank you for helping my son! And taking care of him."

LUCY: "Nice to meet you too sir, and it's no problem, I like your son a lot too..." *blushes even redder while shaking his hand*

Garmadon eventually starts walking off with Misako as Lloyd stands next to me.

LUCY: "Go with them Lloyd...they're your parents, and you finally have them both. You have your family."

LLOYD: *Looks over at me softly* "I...I don't wanna leave you alone..."

LUCY: *scoffs* "Lloyd...don't do that. I'll be fine, I promise. I have the ninja. Go spend time with your family. You deserve it."

LLOYD: *smiles a little* "Thanks Lucy. I'll be back in a second!" *runs off*

SENSEI: *walks up and stands next to me* "Young love...it's a beautiful thing."

LUCY: *Jumps slightly* "Sensei?!"

SENSEI: "I've been noticing the way you too act with eachother, it's actually quite cute."

LUCY: "You watch us?!"