17|Transformation

The whole army was closing in on us and the Overlord was laughing.

LLOYD: "I tried..." *sadly says*

SENSEI: "I know Lloyd..."

LUCY: "You did all that you could Lloyd, we all did..."

He throws himself on me and hugs me so tight, almost as if he's scared to let me go.

MISAKO: "It was done, the balance has shifted..."

GARMADON: "Stop laughing now! This is my victory! What's happening?!" *yells in anger and confusion*

The Overlord was still in a fit of laughter.

OVERLORD: "You've helped upset the balance! Because of you, I can now crossover into your world!! I'm finally free!!"

LUCY: "Garmadon we warned you!!" *shouts*

GARMADON: "Wait a minute! You stole that from my play book! You can forget about it! Ninjago is mine!!" *yells*

OVERLORD: "No...it was never going to be yours..."

I knew something like this was eventually going to happen, that's just the way he plays. When It comes to power...he's selfish. He wants all of Ninjago to himself. Garmadon was always just a pawn...just like I was.

He was playing all of us the whole time.

OVERLORD: "It. Is. Mineee!!" *growled as we all narrowed our eyes at what soon became a flash of light.*

A whirling wind was around a screaming Garmadon. The others came up behind us.

JAY: "Sorry we're late, did we miss much?"

JAY: "Oh unholy..." *looks in horror.*

Right before our eyes Garmadon had claw like hands and feet, he looked almost dragon like...

JAY: "are you scared?! I'm scared!?"

He finally was here...standing in pre-form in front of us...

LLOYD: "Father..?"

SENSEI: "No Lloyd...that is no longer your father.."

LLOYD: "But, what about the prophecy? It said that Lucy and I have to face my father..."

MISAKO: "You both still must play your parts, but now the Overlord has possessed him, and unlike Garmadon he will show no mercy..."

LUCY: "You cold-hearted beast! Get out of Garmadon's body right now before I make you!!" *growls in anger at the Overlord*

KAI: "You can do this you two!" *cheers*

JAY: "We're behind you guys all the way!"

COLE: "Kick this overgrown lizards butt you guys we believe in you!"

ZANE: "But we have to act before his evil gets more powerful!"

LUCY: "We got this Lloyd!" *smiles at him as he nods smiling back.*

LLOYD: "Let's do this!" *puts up his hood.*

EVERYONE: "Ninjago!!"

We all spin in together facing off with the stone army, each of us using our elemental powers and weapons.

LUCY: "Lemme help ya Sensei!"

Sensei and I both kick the red stone warrior into the loading part of the tank. We all laughed as he was blasted off into the sky.

LUCY: *chuckles* "Good riddance"