2|Ninjago City

I had landed at the entrance of Ninjago City and quickly changed back into my human form and then changed into my normal clothes to not draw that much attention to myself.

No doubt the Serpentine are going to be making an attempt to bury the city. Too bad I don't have time to really rain on their parade though, I have to find those ninja, and eliminate them.

...

Meanwhile...

...

Misako and Sensei Wu were looking over the prophecy when Misako noticed something odd.

MISAKO: "Wait a minute...What is this one? I've...never seen this before.." *picks it up and examines it*

SENSEI: "What does it say?" *curious*

MISAKO: "It's not just Lloyd who will defeat the great evil...there is another, the missing silver ninja."

SENSEI: "Silver ninja?" *eyes widen in surprise*

...

Lucy's Pov |

As I'm walking through the city looking for any sign of them I hear screaming and I can feel the ground shake.

LUCY: "Serpentine.."

I quickly changed back into my usual purple attire. When there's trouble the ninja must be nearby.

As I'm running around I notice familiar faces.

LUCY: "The Stone Army? So this is where they've been. Wow, look at them go!" *smirks*

I turn the corner and I am every bit pleased. I found them! Out of all of them I noticed the Green one first, I've heard a lot about him in particular, he's the one destined to kill my father for good. Best to end that one first.

I jump at him with my katana out and it was as if it was in slow motion. I was so quick, so unexpected...so how did he manage to dodge it!?

I was now on the hood part of his vehicle and he was out of his seat ready to fight although he looked surprised.

GREEN: "..A Purple Ninja?" *narrows eyes*

LUCY: "That's right!"

I holding up a purple dark flame and throw it at him. The green ninja dodges it and blast a green ball of energy at me.

GREEN: "Who are you?! And why are you attacking me?!"

He shouted as he was dodging all of my attempts at slicing him with my blades.

RED: "Lloyd! We need to go!!"

The red ninja yelled a few feet away as I saw a multi-headed dragon freeze some of the Stone warriors.

Lloyd managed to catch me off guard and blasted me back. I fell back on the ground as my mask came off leaving me exposed.

The green ninja; Lloyd's eyes had widened.

LLOYD: "A...girl..."

I got back up angry and blasted another flame at him but he quickly made a earthy barrier separating us.

LUCY: "No!! Fight me!! You coward! I will get revenge for what you did to my mother!! I won't let you take away my father too!!" *screams while punching the barrier*

LLOYD: "...What!?"

Before he could speak they were flying away.

LUCY: "Nooo!!"