8|Temple Of Light

As I look behind us I see 3 or 4 other vehicles with some of the vengeful Stone warriors in them.

JAY: "You do know how to steer this thing don't you?" *asks Cole*

Cole started speeding up and drifting everywhere.

LUCY: "Wow...you really know what you're doing." *impressed*

LLOYD: "This is normal for him.." *Crosses arms

We were then up in the air going downwards disappearing into the ground escaping the Stone warriors. When we resurfaced we couldn't go any farther with our vehicle.

LLOYD: "Cole! We'll never make it up the mountain before they arrive!"

KAI: "Well let's see what my sister packed." *gets out pressing a button on the back*

Out came a huge ninja suit.

KAI: "Leave this to me!"

Kai confidently charged at the arriving Stone warriors.

LUCY: "Are you sure he gots this?"

LLOYD: "Yeah, don't worry." *smirks*

Kai was doing an okay job but he did underestimate the Stone Army. They'd always keep coming.

JAY: "These guys just don't stop!"

I turn around quickly to see that they were all coming towards us. I was ready to turn into a dragon until somebody yelled.

KAI: "Climb on!"

We all climbed up on the mega suit as Kai started climbing the rocky mountain with the Stone warriors still behind us.

JAY: "They're still coming!" *yells*

KAI: "One of these days we're gonna have to fight!"

ZANE: "We're not climbing fast enough!"

LUCY: "I am very tired!!" *screams*

Kai grapples to the top of the mountain as we finally lose sight of the Stone warriors.

JAY: "Yes! We made it to the top! But where is the Temple of Light?!"

LLOYD: "Are you sure you used the medallion right?"

JAY: "Of course I used it right! It said it should be right here!"

KAI: "Well until we find it, I gotta find a way to slow them down."

We looked down to see the Stone warriors trying to make their way up. Kai fortunately knocked them back down and bought us some time. So we all started climbing up the mountain.

LLOYD: "Ha!" *breathes out*

LUCY: "Lloyd?!" *asks in a tone of worry as she quickly follows after him*

LLOYD: "It's the Temple of Light!"

We all climbed up and went inside.

JAY: "Guys look, it's us!"

As we all looked up and around we saw murals on the walls.

KAI: "Impossible! It's everything we've ever done!"

COLE: "Finding the bounty! Facing the Devourer! Even right now!"

They were all staring in amazement at themselves. On the portrait I noticed that the 4 that were all together were Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane, then the person on the far right was Lloyd, I must of been the one on the far left.

I couldn't stop looking at the mural of myself that was a bit next to all of theirs. Besides my colors it also contained everything that I had ever done, and, I guess you could say I wasn't happy about my actions throughout the years. This was all when I still did my father's bidding.

The Ninja actually had things to be proud of and they were real heroes. But me..? My whole life I've pretty much been a villain who didn't do anything good. I was absolutely rotten and ruthless.

...

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw it was Lloyd.

LLOYD: "It's okay, you're not that person anymore. If I could change, so can you." *smiles at me*

I smile back at him.

JAY: "Oooooo, should we take the hint and leave you tw-" *squishes face*

LLOYD & LUCY: "Shut up!"