6|Together?

Lucy looked up at Lloyd as she still had tears rolling down her face. He was still holding her.

She was embarrassed that she was crying so much in front of someone that was supposed to be the enemy but she couldn't help it.

LLOYD: *Turns red a little* "Hey...take all of the time you need. I know it really hurts...but you won't be alone. You have us now."

Lloyd had just realized what he had said as Lucy was wiping away her tears.

LLOYD: "I-I mean...That is...if you accept us? We're really not bad people...um.."

As Lloyd paused Lucy stared at him with an eyebrow raised wondering what he was trying to say.

LLOYD: *blushes* "I'm sorry...I never got your name.."

LUCY: *shakes head and tries not to chuckle* "It's Lucy...Lucy Havoc..."

Lloyd smiles and takes her hand as she stands up to meet him face to face.

LLOYD: "I'm Lloyd. Lloyd...Garmadon."

Lucy's eyes widened as she shook his hand. Garmadon?!

It can't be could it...but Lloyd's the chosen one?

LUCY: "Oh...um, you wouldn't happened to be related to Lord Garmadon...by any chance?"

Please say no...

LLOYD: *raises eyebrow* "Unfortunately....yes. Have you met my father?"

LUCY: "Yes...he works with mine on the Island of Darkness. Last I saw him they were using evil concentrate to create a super weapon, that could only mean something bad..."

LLOYD: *Widens eyes* "I'll make sure to let Sensei and my mom know about this, it could be very useful."

LUCY: *hugs Lloyd* "I'm really sorry about your dad...I didn't know you were related..."

LLOYD: "I still have to face the fact I have to battle my father...I really don't want to but it's my destiny."

LUCY: *smiles softly* "Hey...we can work it out together.."

LLOYD: *Eyes widen as a huge smile appears on his face* "You mean it?! You'll help us?!"

LUCY: *shrugs and smirks* "If we're all taking down these evil fathers, I want in."

LLOYD: "Yes! Alright! Haha!" *pulls her into a big hug*

LUCY: *hesitantly hugs him back* "We can talk about this more later but...is there anywhere I can sleep? I'm tired."

LLOYD: "Oh yeah, sure. Follow me."

The place was pretty much set up like a dimly lit camp but it was still surprisingly cozy. Luckily they had extra sleeping pallets.

LLOYD: "There you go, not the most comfortable but I think it'll do." *smiles*

LUCY: "Thank you Lloyd, you're a life saver." *chuckles as she starts getting comfy*

LLOYD: *blushes really red* "Are you um...sure you'll be okay by yourself?"

He knew she could handle herself but she was still in a pretty vulnerable state.

LUCY: *chuckles* "Are you worried about me Lloyd?"

LLOYD: *Turns bright red and looks away* "A little yeah...that's what a friend does."

LUCY: "I'll be fine. You go do stuff heroes do. I'm going to nap."

LLOYD: *softly smiles before leaving* "Sweet dreams Lucy."

Lloyd went back outside to help his mother and Sensei Wu build vehicles. It didn't take too long for me to fall into a very deep sleep.