3|Who was she?

Lloyd's Pov |

After fighting through the Stone warriors and getting on the ship I was thinking I could be able to relax. Nope. Instead we're all out in the desert trying to fix the ship. We're all feeling pretty powerless against the Stone Army.

JAY: "So Lloyd, who was that ninja you were fighting in the city? Why were they attacking you?"

I paused for a second. I didn't know myself either...I've never seen her before but she was just so...angry, and I couldn't really understand why.

LLOYD: "I..." *sighs* "From what I heard she thinks we killed her mother..?"

As I say this all the guys gasped.

NINJA: "She?!?!" *in unison*

SENSEI: "The Purple Ninja..."

Everyone quickly turned towards him in surprise.

LLOYD: "You know about her Sensei?" *raises eyebrow*

SENSEI: "I've heard about her, not a whole lot, but I do know that she is the Overlord's daughter."

We all gasped. The Overlords Daughter?

LLOYD: "No way..." *drops head*

COLE: "Whoa.."

SENSEI: "And like him she is the element of Darkness but she's also clearly human with extraordinarily powerful abilities. I have reasons to believe that she might be the long lost Silver Ninja."

NINJA: "Silver ninja?!" *in unison and in shock*

ZANE: "Well this is an unexpected turn of events..."

MISAKO: "Yes this is correct, it is not just the green ninja who is destined to defeat him, but also the long lost silver ninja."

SENSEI: "Right, Misako. Unfortunately though...This Miss Purple Ninja believes that you all have killed her mother, when that is in fact, completely false. I have a strong feeling that the Overlord lied to her and it was really him who killed her mother."

LLOYD: *thinking* "She could be a good person...!"

SENSEI: "Yes, she's deserves to know the truth and be brought into the light."

I nodded in agreement. The Purple Ninja possibly could be an important key to helping us defeat the great evil. On top of that...she's most likely being lied to and used by her father...

I feel like she really could be a good person...and I feel bad that she's being used as a pawn in such a way!

I may not know her at all yet...but I do understand what it's like to have an evil father and to be influenced by him. I also know that people can change, for the better.

Hopefully she could too?

...

Lucy's Pov |

LUCY: "Ughhhh!! I can't believe they got away! I was about to waste that Green Ninja!! I will find them again and when I do, It's all over!!!" *gathers enough dark energy to turn into a dragon and flys off*

Coward...