15|On Our Way

We said farewell to Zane's father and started running while following the tire trail.

JAY: "Um..is anyone else thinking of how this might be our final fight together?"

ZANE: "Of course"

COLE: "It's all I've been thinking about"

KAI: "We've come a long way, wasn't that long ago when Sensei first found us."

LUCY: *chuckles and laughs* "Aweee, you're all reminiscing, that's so cute."

JAY: "Hey, remember that time when Kai thought he was the green ninja?"

LUCY: "Ha! ha! Say sike right now!"

We all died of laughter and I immediately started teasing Kai.

LUCY: "Oh no wayyyy...Lloyd just hits different." *still laughing*

ZANE: "That was quite the memory"

COLE: "He was so not!"

(Ok, not them all cracking on Kai though, lmfaoooo🔥)

We all spent a good time cracking jokes. I was actually very interested in their stories. It was fun listening to all the good or funny memories the ninja had in the past.

KAI: "And we get to make some new memories with Lucy now too!"

Lloyd looked at me smiling and blushing under the mask.

LLOYD: "We sure do."

As he said that Sensei hit him on the head with his staff.

LLOYD: "Oww, what was that for?" *rubs head*

SENSEI: "I'm watching you young man." Everyone laughed as Lloyd turned the color of a tomato.

LLOYD: "I wasn't thinking that way Sensei I swear!" *he protested*

We all stopped running and looked around.

LUCY: "Somethings not right..."

COLE: "She's right, Something is wrong here..." *starts looking around*

JAY: "Where?! Where?!"

KAI: "Did I just see..."

ZANE: "I sense an evil presence..."

LUCY: "Me too!"

We were all looking around trying to locate it.

SENSEI: "Above us!" *shouts*

A reddish tornado comes down and hits Cole and makes Lloyd fall.

KAI: "No one does that to the green ninja!"

I quickly got to Lloyd and helped him up. The person in front of us is revealed to be Nya, except she had darkness written all over her, she was all grey and lifeless with purple eyes.

JAY: "Nya!!" *yells while trying to reach her.*

SENSEI: "That is no longer Nya."

Sensei started holding us back from going to her.

KAI: "What did he do to my sister?!?!" *shouts angrily.*

LUCY: "Oh no...He used the weapon on Nya..this must be part of his plan that he talked about before..damn it!"

SENSEI: "Garmadon must of sent her to slow us down, we have to stop them from firing that weapon!"

We couldn't use our elemental powers on her, that was not an option. The best thing that we could do was split up.

Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane decided to deal with Nya while Me, Lloyd, Sensei, and Misako have to stop Garmadon from firing the weapon.