19|A Lesson

LLOYD: "Can I still fight?"

As Lloyd asks this Dr. Julien was wrapping his foot in bandages.

DR. JULIEN: "I'm sorry...but that leg will take weeks to heal."

LLOYD: "But we don't have weeks...ah.." *gasped in pain.*

LUCY: "Lloyd, be careful...listen to him please.."

I rub my hand on his shoulder to put him at ease as Dr. Julien finished wrapping.

ZANE: "Perhaps it's best to think of our friends as we remember them in our hearts, not as they are now."

Dr. Julien and I helped Lloyd walk over to the others.

LLOYD: "But I don't remember my father any other way..."

MISAKO: "Your father loved you, it was the evil of the great devourer that corrupted him."

I nodded in agreement.

KAI: "But sensei, I don't understand, the prophecy said the green ninja would defeat the dark lord." *throws a rock into the ocean.*

KAI: "Why didn't we win?" *asks out loud*

SENSEI: "I..don't know.."

JAY: "Don't know? You're sensei! You always know! You have a long white beard!"

At times like these I shouldn't laugh but I did.

SENSEI: "For once there is nothing to learn, only that evil has won..."

We all looked out at the darkness spreading a few miles away across the ocean.

LLOYD: "If Sensei doesn't have a lesson then I do, I used to be nothing but trouble, but then I met you guys. You took me in, showed me the importance of being brave, the importance of being strong, and most importantly being good..."

LLOYD: "When this battle first began, when the first spinjitzu master fought the Overlord, and his back was up against the wall and he knew it was all over did he quit?"

LLOYD: "No. He found a way to keep the fight going, he passed his elemental powers to us, of all people a bunch of kids, there must of been a reason he chosed us, I'd like to think its because we'd never back down, we never give up, we learn the ancient ways of the ninja, and ninja never quit..." *says wholeheartedly and with confidence*

I was so proud and impressed with Lloyd, his speech inspired all of us. He really is amazing...

All of a sudden in the sky we saw the falcon swoop down.

DR. JULIEN: "The falcon, he must have found something!"

Just like that we began to follow it.

...

It brought us back to the temple of light?

We went inside to find a room with slots for what seemed to be for Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane's elemental swords.

Once they were in a huge suit emerged from the ground.

MISAKO: "It is the fighting suit the first spinjitzu master used when he battled the Overlord."

COLE: "You mean the first spinjitzu master once sat here?! Haha, get out of here! How do you make this thing work?!" *jumps into the suit.*

SENSEI: "If it worked for the last spinjitzu master then perhaps it will work for the next spinjitzu master."

LLOYD: "Its worth a shot, you wanna go Lucy?" *turns to me and asks*

LUCY: "No Lloyd, you go ahead, I'm just here to stand by and help you."

He smiles and nodded. Once he got in and messed with the controls the suit came alive and started to glow.