20|Back In Ninjago

NINJA: "Looking good!"

NINJA: "Awe killer!"

NINJA: "Amazing!" *says in awe.*

LUCY: "How does your leg feel now?" *I say as he lifted it.*

LLOYD: "Stronger!"

MISAKO: "I know how he is getting to Ninjago, but what about us?"

All of a sudden we heard some type of noise.

JAY: "I know that sound, its our dragon!"

We all turned around.

SENSEI: "I believe, we just found our way off this rock."

Everyone started running for their dragons and got on.

LLOYD: "You said you can fly when you're off this island right Lucy?"

LUCY: "Yeah! I can."

Lloyd put me on his shoulder and blasted off into the sky. I smirked at him then jumped off his shoulder transforming into a dragon flying on his right and the others on his left.

KAI: "I see Ninjago! We're not too far away!"

I look over and saw a lot of darkness, and a purple cloud. This can't be good...

He got a good start at conquering Ninjago.

COLE: "Are you sure that's Ninjago?"

Lloyd all of a sudden sped up descending down to the city as we quickly followed.

We all come to a stop seeing a very dark fortress.

KAI: "What is that thing?"

SENSEI: "Garmatron" *as we all took a good look at it.*

DR. JULIEN: "But where's the Overlord?"

We all landed. I had to turn back before all my energy was completely drained.

LUCY: "Oh no..." *gasped looking at all the lifeless people.*

KAI: "He turned them all evil"

JAY: "Just like Nya!"

COLE: "And now their helping his cause, I can't wait to see the look on the Overlord's face when he gets a load of us!"

I shook my head in agreement.

All of a sudden a loud strange noise filled the air. We all turned and looked up on top of the fortress.

JAY: "Oh. My. Goodness." *Says in horror.*

A dark ball of darkness shot down in front of us as we backed away.

ZANE: "Was that the look you were hoping for?" *asks*

JAY: "Zane, no."

I couldn't help but chuckle.

MISAKO: "The metamorphosis is complete, the Overlord has changed into his original form."

COLE: "But we can't fly up there"

SENSEI: "We have my father's golden mech, we have to draw their fire to help Lloyd use the mech against the Overlord."

COLE: "We hear ya loud and clear!"

They all got back onto the dragon and flew off. Leaving me and Lloyd alone.

LLOYD: "Lucy...once this is all over, and if we're still alive...do you want to go to the Spring Festival with me...?"

LUCY: *quickly looks over to Lloyd in surprise while blushing* "Lloyd?! Are you really asking me on a date right now?! We kinda have to defeat the Overlord right now!"

LLOYD: "I know! I know! I just want to ask you before someone else does! Like Cole..." *sighs*

LUCY: *raises eyebrow* "Cole? Really? Lloyd...I do wanna go with you..."

LLOYD: "Really?! Cool! It's a date then.."

LUCY "Yes, really cool, I can't wait!...but we're about to come up on some Stone warriors Lloyd so we're gonna have to get into details later!"

Lloyd continues running slicing them down. Until the mech's right arm got shot off. We both looked up to see Nya controlling a turret laughing evilly. Nya shot again this time causing the mech to fall over. I helped pull Lloyd out and noticed the Stone Army closing in.