14|Strike Back

As soon as we got to the bounty we explained everything to Dr. Julien.

SENSEI: "At the moment there are bigger things at stake, including Ninjago itself.."

JAY: "Who cares about Ninjago! Nya was my...eh..my...you know!"

LUCY: "Girlfriend?"

KAI: "And she's my sister, I know her being captured is tough, but she's tougher..we'll see her again." *says to reassure Jay.*

SENSEI: "Lloyd and Lucy, your focus gives strength to invoking the power of the golden and Silver dragon, you can not lose faith now...everything rest on both of your shoulders."

LLOYD: "But sensei you saw what happened when I tried to face my father, I- I froze! I can't fight him..."

SENSEI: "You must! It is written, in the scrolls..."

MISAKO: "Remember, your father is just as scared."

SENSEI: "Then the battle will be decided by who is willing to fight."

Kai stepped up.

KAI: "You won't be alone, I'll be right behind you, you have my fire."

COLE: "and you have my earth"

ZANE: "and my ice"

JAY: "and my lightning"

SENSEI: "And even..." *puts a hand on my shoulder.*

LUCY: "my darkness!" *I say while taking out my weapon like the others.*

COLE: "We're all in this together kid!" *says as Lloyd put his hood up.*

LLOYD: "Then what are we waiting for? Let's suit up!!" *says with confidence.*

We both looked at each other blushing under the mask. That's the Lloyd I wanted to see.

We all got prepared and started running making our way to the gates.

LLOYD: "Get down!" *whispered*

KAI: "They won't know what hit them" *says looking up.*

LUCY: "More butts to kick!" *smirked.*

JAY: "Time to chop wood!"

EVERYONE: "Ninjago!!" *we all shouted as we broke through the gates...only to find it deserted.*

JAY: "Where is everybody?"

COLE: "And here I was ready to unleash the ultimate thunder!"

LUCY: "I second that!" *crosses arms.*

KAI: "The ultimate weapon is gone! We're too late!"

KAI: "Nya?! Nya?!"

Kai shouted as we followed him looking around the area. We all looked up to see the falcon in the sky.

ZANE: "My falcon friend wants to show us something!"

We all followed the bird...

LLOYD: "Whoa..that's one big weapon"

We looked at the tire tracks.

ZANE: "It appears to be heading towards the coast."

LLOYD: "But why? Wouldn't he try to use it on us?"

I didn't like the sound of this...

SENSEI: "Not on us, on Ninjago, he always wanted to turn our world into his own image, now we know how it will be done."

My "father" is still helping Garmadon... but...I have a weird feeling something worse is afoot knowing him.

The Overlord is selfish.

MISAKO: "But if he starts turning things evil...the balance will shift and allow the Overlord to cross over into our world!"

My eyes narrowed at that.

LUCY: "We can't let that happen! We can't let him!!"

I say this as I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned to face Lloyd.

LLOYD: "We won't let that happen Lucy...we just gotta make sure my father doesn't fire that weapon.." *he says reassuring me as I calm back down.*