12|Take Action

SENSEI: "Garmadon is after them.."

Lloyd and I turned over to see a vehicle being chased by a mech samuari on screen.

LLOYD: "No..."

Lloyd pulled up his hood and ran straight into the woods.

LUCY: "Lloyd!" *runs after him*

SENSEI: "Lucy! Lloyd!"

As we both were running through the woods we saw Garmadon holding up the vehicle Nya, Misako, and the others were in.

LLOYD: "Let them gooo!!" *yells*

He started blasting his father back making him drop the vehicle.

NYA: "Lloyd, Lucy, be careful!"

Garmadon got out of the suit as Lloyd glared at him. This wasn't suppose to happen...damn it.

LUCY: "Lloyd..."

We all watched as he began to approach his father.

JAY: "Holy cannoli! Lloyd and Garmadon in a face off! Take the shot Lloyd!" *shouts*

COLE: "He's vulnerable!"

ZANE: "Don't hesitate!"

I remained silent, truth be told I was a bit worried for what was going to happen...

LLOYD: "I'm sorry father, you leave me no choice, it is our destiny."

He narrowed his eyes as he began charging a ball of energy. It got bigger and bigger...

Is he really going to do it...?

No.

Lloyd took one look at his defenseless father's face and stopped charging the shot.

LUCY: "He can't do it..."

JAY: "No, what is he doing?!" *yells*

MISAKO: "They're coming!"

The stone warriors started flooding in. Garmadon stood there chuckling menacingly.

LUCY: "Time to go Lloyd!"

I blasted back some of the Stone warriors and grabbed his hand as we jumped into the vehicle.

We took an escape through the ground and ended up at the celestial clock (something I formally was suppose to guard) meeting up with Sensei.

JAY: "There's only a couple minutes left!"

We all grouped around it.

MISAKO: "Everyone look for the helmets perch! It could be anywhere!"

SENSEI: "You don't know how to return the helmet?" *he asks*

MISAKO: "It has a resting place somewhere..."

LLOYD: "Lucy, do you know where it is?" *he asks while still looking around.*

LUCY: "I don't, my father never showed me..."

Misako was trying so hard to find the resting place but failed to no avail. Everyone was trying to find it, but when Jay threw the helmet to Sensei a stone warrior knocked him over taking it.

No..they found us...

KAI: "Nooo!" *shouts*

I gritted my teeth and my eyes narrowed. I was sick of this.

LUCY: "Stand down!"

WARRIOR: "We don't take orders from a traitor! Now, there's only 30 seconds left, I believe, it's time to die- Nooooooo!!"

The helmet got caught on top of the spinning device.

MISAKO: "Get the helmet!"

Cole began to climb after the warrior.

LUCY: "Go Cole!" *Cheers*

Cole managed to get it but the helmet fell getting stuck next to...

MISAKO: "The helmets perch!"

SENSEI: "There's only 10 seconds left!" *shouts*

MISAKO: "I'll get it!"

As she made her was towards the perch, Sensei helped clear her path. She successfully got the helmet on the perch and the entire device stopped spinning.

WARRIOR: "Noooo!!" *yells*

LUCY: "Yesssss!!!" *shouts while running and kicking him in the head as he fell over off the clock.

We all celebrated and cheered.

LLOYD: "We did it!" *hugs lucy*

Everything was going great..
...

Until..it started spinning again...