7|Other Ninja

Years ago |

LUCY: "Mommy, where are you going?"

MOM: "Your father wants to talk to me privately, I'll be back Luce." *kisses forehead*

Lucy's mother disappeared around the other side of the mountain with her father.

Minutes later a scream was heard.

LUCY: "Mom!?"

I run over in the direction my parents went to see my father on the ground.

OVERLORD: "She's gone now... somebody killed her."

I was silent and frozen in shock. I couldn't move as tears were falling down my face.

OVERLORD: "I'm so sorry Luce..." *Hugs her*

Now that I think about it, I don't remember him even shedding a tear. It always was a lie, and I never knew it. He's dead to me.

...

Present Day |

I woke up breathing a bit heavy and It seemed like I had been crying a little in my sleep.

LLOYD: "Lucy! You're awake, are you okay?" *sits by her side as she sits up*

LUCY: "Yeah, I'm fine, I just had a bad dream."

LLOYD: *gives her a sympathetic smile while rubbing her back* "It'll get better...I promise."

MISAKO: "Lloyd! Sensei Wu needs our help!" *runs into the hideout*

LLOYD: *Looks back to Lucy* "Lucy! I'm going to go help Sensei real quick! You'll be safe here...you need the res-"

LUCY: "Lloyd I'm coming with you! I can help!" *gets up and grabs katanas*

LLOYD: "Okay, just take it easy..."

We left the hideout and made our way through all the bamboo until we saw Sensei about to be done for. The Stone Army was surrounding him...

I watched as Lloyd and his mom save him. I on the other hand jumped out as a dragon. I blew out dark purple flames and scared them off.

LLOYD: "Whoa, you can turn into a dragon?!" *in awe*

LUCY: "Takes up a lot of power though" *smiles*

SENSEI: "Well, I see that you two are getting along nicely. I knew you would. I'm glad that you've decided to give us a chance Lucy, thank you for helping them save me." *does a bow*

LUCY: "No problem, Sensei."

Lloyd's mother smiles and holds out her hand for me to shake.

MISAKO: "I never properly introduced myself. I'm Misako, it's a pleasure to meet you Lucy. I'm happy you are with us."

LUCY: "It's nice to meet you as well Misako, I'm happy to help." *shakes hand*

Sensei Wu and Misako ended telling me more about the prophecy that I didn't know about and how they believe that I'm the long lost silver ninja destined to help Lloyd defeat the great evil.

I didn't exactly hate the idea, but only time will tell.

...

Once we were at the hideout the 4 ninja ran up to us out of breath.

ZANE: "Prepare for battle, we got company." *sets down a falcon*

SENSEI: "You were spotted, by one? Two?"

KAI: "How about, all of them?"

Oh no...this can't be good.

MISAKO: "Did you locate the temple of light?"

KAI: "It's on top of the mountain, I hope those vehicles are ready cause we could sure use them now."

Misako, Sensei, and this scientist looking guy led us over to the vehicle.

After they all said their goodbyes they hopped into the vehicle.

LLOYD: "What are you waiting for Lucy? Ya coming?" *smiles*

LUCY: "Should I? You don't mind?" *asks hesitantly*

LLOYD: "Hey...remember what I said right? You have us now."

LUCY: *blushes and looks away smiling softly* "Yeah, I do."

Ah, what the heck, it might be fun. So I hopped into the vehicle and we rolled out.

LUCY: "So...what is your names?" *looks at the 4 ninjas*

KAI: "I'm Kai! A.k.a the coolest ninja! Specialty is fire! And I have a little sister Nya."

JAY: "I'm Jay! I date his sister Nya!"

As soon as Jay said that he got elbowed hard by Kai.

JAY: "Oww...I also control lightening.."

COLE: "I'm Cole! Earth is mine along with great cooking skills, so if you want food don't be too shy to ask!"

LLOYD: "Don't ya think you're being too nice there Cole?" *raises eyebrow in annoyance*

Huh? Does Lloyd not like Cole?

ZANE: "I'm Zane, my element is ice, I'm also the most intelligent of the ninja."

NINJA: "Hey!!" *shouts in unison*

LLOYD: "We get it Zane, you're smart.." *mumbles*

I quietly laugh at that.

LUCY: "I guess it is pretty cool finally meeting the 4 infamous ninja, I'm Lucy Havoc, I control the element of Darkness...but you probably knew that..." *chuckles nervously*

KAI: "Hey, as long as you're on the good side, that's all that matters!"

ZANE: "Can Darkness really be controlled by a good person though?"

COLE: "I don't think that's really important Zane. I'm sure Lucy is more than capable regardless of the element."

LLOYD: "Can you guys stop? Lucy is great, no need to go into detail, Cole!"

JAY: "Um...guys..Stone Army is on our tails!" *screeches*