Heavy thoughts forcing their way out of me

A/N: Guess I am doing this. Slightly AU. I won't include children here cause I just don't know how to write them, ugh. Yay, more rollercoasters! Now I am off to write the White Noise.

-----

After the encounter in the park Chester had driven them back to his place. Mike wasn't still talking and he was really reluctant to come with him. But Chester wasn't going to let him stay at the park for God knows how long.

"Hey, sorry he just seems to be lost. Couldn't leave him there. Could you call Anna and tell that he is safe and staying here for tonight", he apologized to his wife who came to open the door. Mike had begged him not to drive him back to his own home and he really looked like he needed a friend.

"Of course. He looks like shit... I will grab you some towels. The guest room should be clean and ready", Talinda said smiling and keeping rest of his thoughts to himself. He had to talk with Anna about this. It wasn't first time he was seeing Mike in that state.

Mike heard the bitterness in Talinda's voice but he was so exhausted that he couldn't say anything. And what was the point anyway.

"Is he drunk? Grab a bucket too then", the woman sighed.

"No, I don't think so", Chester shook his head leading the emcee to the guest room supporting him. He knew Talinda too well knowing she wasn't intentionally rude but it felt like it.

They were leaving puddles on the floor which made Talinda groan. She got few giant towels to his husband and the emcee and headed then back to her glass of wine and a sitcom. First free night in ages and of course this had to happen. And it wasn't like she was angry. But she was annoyed and also worried. Mike was still family so she just couldn't not let his husband help him.

Chester took the leather jacket off from the emcee and wrapped him then in the towel. Then he crouched to pull his shoes off too.

Whole this time Mike was trying to swallow his tears. Chester was too kind again and it broke his heart. He drew a sharp breath when he felt the fingers on his collarbones when the singer was wrapping the towel around him.

"It isn't good to hold it all in you know. It will drown you", Chester sighed.

Oh I know. But it can drown everybody else too, the emcee thought turning his head.

Chester continued his drying not bothering to care about himself and his expensive jacket that shouldn't even be wet.

"Please. Tell me what is wrong. If it is family issue we can handle it. If you're sick we can handle it. If it is cause of Anna we can handle that too", the singer said his voice almost desperate.

Yes those we can. But not this, Mike bit his lip closing his eyes.

"No", he whimpered feeling the tears run down his face.

"Mike please", the singer was pleading so close to his face that he felt the warm breath on his skin. His made his hairs stand up and all of his senses heighten.

Then he opened his eyes to stare at Chester's dark pools that he had dreamed so many nights. Now they were begging to know what was wrong. Feeling his heart burst he inhaled and pressed his lips to Chester's. The kiss lasted maybe just a few seconds but it felt like an eternity. He pulled back when his brains started to function again and he finally realized what he had just done. What he shouldn't have done.

The singer gazed at him a while before almost stumbling on his own feet and backing away and then running out of the room. The expression Chester had had on his face Mike knew well. It was pure panic that horrified him.