Fine line between this and that

A/N: Oh the mess... Sorry in advance, don't like to write Brad to this character, lol

---------

After the encounter Brad stared at them like he would have wanted to say "Can we go already?" so they followed him to the car Mike still holding the ice on his nose. Chester didn't dare to say anything. Not to Mike, nor to Brad. He was afraid what it could cause. They drove to the studio in complete silence and when they got there same silence continued. They walked in and Mike tossed the melted ice to a bin. It was useless now anyway.

"Wha...", Joe started but was shut up by the stern look Chester gave him.

Rob frowned but didn't say anything. They changed looks with Dave and got back to where they were before the three came in.

They worked for hours perfectly normally. Well, normally as in no one dared to take up the subject why the emcee had bruises slowly forming under his eyes. Chester wanted to grab him and kiss him and say how sorry he was. He could feel how hurt Mike was. Not just cause if the hit but cause of this all going down like a thunderstorm.

"Fuck. I can't take this anymore", Brad groaned suddenly tossing his pen aside.

"Brad no, please", Chester shook his head.

"Cut the crap Chester! Was she telling the truth when she said you two have been fucking?", he stared at them both ignoring the gasps around the room.

Dave almost choked to his Coke. He was certain he didn't hear that right. "What!?"

Mike was mortified. It was literally exactly what he didn't want to happen.

"And if not why the hell she said so? And don't try to make up some pathetic excuses", the guitarist continued his eyes piercing.

Chester glanced at Mike who stared at the floor. There was no way around this. They could deny but Talinda would still eventually win and convince them all that she was talking the truth. What would the point even be in denying?

"Yes", he breathed and felt the half Asian tense up next to him.

Brad rolled his eyes on the verge of fuming. "Yes what? Fucking?"

"Yes we have been fucking", the singer mumbled. Saying the word out loud felt so gruesome, so dirty. Cause it wasn't that, not only.

"And apparently Anna doesn't know either? Yet.", the guitarist stared now the emcee who shook his head.

"This isn't really happening. You two... No", Joe shook his head suspicious.

Chester glanced him briefly not really wanting to see all the emotions showing in their eyes.

"Mike. That's cheating. You're married", Brad's voice was low and stretched thin.

"You think I don't know that?!", Mike gasped. He knew they were going to pour it all in them. They were cheating, they were guilty. But it still sounded so juvenile.

"I don't really know what you know. I thought I knew you better. What the fuck made you think this would be okay? And with Chester?! He is married too! God!", the guitarist was really mad.

Chester was feeling the guitarist wasn't being fair. Sure they had known longest time but he was still as guilty as the emcee.

"Brad stop it. He knows it isn't okay", he mumbled.

"I really don't give a shit what you have to say. You can't defend him", Brad turned his burning eyes to the singer.

Chester growled, "Yes I can. It is as my fault as it's his."