I'm seeing the truth in your words

A/N: How are you all today? So here the ending is... well it could have been the end for the story like that. It isn't. But, there isn't not that long to go anymore :( And I think my teeth are rotting, lol. Too much fluff.

Enjoy :)

--------

"Hey, babe, what are you doing?" Mike frowned staring at the singer who was sitting on the cold floor in the farthest corner on the room, wearing only his boxer shorts.

Mike had rolled over in his sleep and found the other side of the bed empty, cold. Few days had gone and they had too stay in cause of all the press craziness. Brad was trying to handle the situation together with the management cause he had an idea, but it seemed to take longer than he expected. Longer than they all expected. But rather take it seriously and handle all properly.

"Thinking. My time to think", Chester pushed his glasses with a knuckle and turned back to look out from the window.

Mike sighed and stepped up from the bed to join the other. Sitting next to him he opened his mouth again. "Can I repeat what you have said to me?"

"I think I don't want to hear it", Chester snuggled under his arm, letting Mike wrap his arm around his shoulders.

"We can't effect to what other people think. So stop worrying about what happens next. She will face the consequences", the half Asian tried to appease him. He knew way too well what Chester felt like now, but he also knew dwelling in it wouldn't help.

"Yeah. But what if... you know the people talking about us. What if that's just the surface and people really do start to hate is. We have kinda deceived all", the other glanced Mike.

"Chester... We are not living in the dark-ages anymore. If some fans will abandon us cause of we are together then let them. Like I said we can't make them do, or think, this or that. And maybe... maybe we could even gain more fans if we are open about it. You never know", Mike shook his head smiling.

"I get that. I'm still scared. You know, get back on the stage and meet the people. And not just cause we are together. Well... mostly not cause we are together but cause of Anna and Tal. We are role models too you know. Even when I didn't quite sign up for that but still", Chester sighed.

He felt stupid. All this hesitation was messing up his head. It wasn't usual to him.

"But there's love. What do they have against love?" the smile didn't fade from Mike's lips and the singer wondered what had he done to deserve such amazing boyfriend.

"Yeah... I'm just so disappointed to her. How dare she do this? And targeting you and the guys. That's just the perfect way to hurt me, to make you hurt. So... I'm disappointed and mad. And sad. Bitter that I spent so many years with her that I...", Chester said but was cut short by the emcee who squeezed him suddenly hard.

"No. Don't say it. You didn't know. She isn't like that. That's not really who she is, who you married. She is like that only cause she is sad. Heartbroken. Try to put yourself into her position. Like what if she would have cheated you when you weren't yet in love with me. I wouldn't have been surprised to see you go mental in a similar way", the emcee shook his head vigorously.

"Guess that does sound bad, huh...", the singer shot a glance at the other. "You're right. Again. Just need to get used to this... bullshit. Maybe... she isn't like that forever."

"Exactly. It has been so short time. She can't just switch off the feelings she has towards you. And Anna, she could change to that too, right? Who knows what goes in the girls' heads. But for now, we are here and still together. Like... Remember when we were... It think we were in Spain. It was the EMA's and the crowd was amazing. And huge", the half Asian stared at him.