You're gonna listen to me, like it or not

A/N: Yay. More drama, lol. Oh and I decided to continue 'Reading my eyes will say it in many ways'. It can still be read as oneshot as they are two individual ones now. Oh the angst... But here we are! My next to write is 'The Catalyst'.

Enjoy!

---------

"You ready?", Mike asked turning the car around.

They were headed at the studio and Mike had noticed Chester being super nervous. He had been happy yesterday, but today that mood had subsided and Mike could see the panic arise.

"Chester. Seriously. They're not going to eat you. That's my job", he said snickering and receiving a glare from the singer. "Sorry that pun was terrible."

"I'm fine. Was just thinking about how we'll be able to work in the studio after this all", he said sighing and leaning back on the car seat.

Mike shook his head. "Don't know before we try. It wasn't awkward at all yesterday. We just dived into the work."

"Okay. We'll see it soon enough anyway", the singer nodded and drawing his lips tightly together.

Yesterday they had managed to pack most of Talinda's stuff up and when they finally were done they showered quickly and then curled up to each on the bed. And soon both were far away in the dreamland.

The emcee had noticed something was slightly off but he didn't question Chester. And as Chester had noticed that Mike read him like an open book he promised to explain it later. He was just too tired to go through all the emotions again, that had risen during the packing. The green dress she wore at their first anniversary, the grey kashmir shirt he had bought for her from France which she had loved instantly. Then the red halter neck dress she wore when she wanted to impress him or the light yellow silk blouse she wore on many lazy Sunday brunches.

There they had went. All neatly folded and piled up then to the plastic bags. Memories he could never forget, memories that made him who he was now. It would be lying if he would say it didn't make him feel anything.

When they parked outside the studio and he noticed all cars we're already there he exhaled heavily and closed his eyes to count to ten.

"Babe, I'm here", Mike's voice suddenly tickled his earlobe.

Chester opened his eyes and tilted his head to lock his eyes with Mike. He had that reassuring 'we'll be okay'- look that made Chester nod and draw a slight smile to his lips.

Together they walked in, forcing to not to touch each other. The rest were gathered around the mixing table, on all sides of it. As they joined them the whole room fell silent. It seemed like they all were waiting for Brad's reactions.

"Stop staring at me already", he rolled his eyes and waved a hand in the air.

Brad knew certainly well that he was the one person they were expecting to blow up or such.

"So! We waited for you guys. Only Mike has heard the piece, probably should start with it, right?", Rob cleared his throat trying to direct the awkwardness away.

They had shit-ton of work still to do and glaring at each other wasn't an answer.

Brad nodded and soon they were all absorbed in the music. The whole atmosphere seemed to be not just ignoring the elephant in the room, but trying to hide it. Focusing to the album making seemed to be working in all ways and soon they had a song that not only sounded brilliant but also could be a perfect single. If only they could get the lyrics done.