With the promises we made

A/N: Ugh, sorry about the weird time to update again. I usually write at night and the spellcheck next day. Today was busy so here we are. And will be writing next chapter of Nobody Can Save Me tomorrow. Sorry :/

Warning- well you know with this fic you can't avoid sex and all the minor stuff...

Enjoy ;)

-------

"So what if we speed the beat up here just a tiny bit? That could work", Brad pointed at he screen.

Mike tilted his head thinking and nodded then. "Let's try that."

Rob was talking with Dave on the other side of the room and Chester was thinking about lyrics on the other side of him. Joe was late, as usual. A normal day in studio one could say.

Yesterday did end well eventually. Like not the way he had thought. The encounter was exactly what he expected but when it didn't end for them to getting caught and Chester behaved the rest of the day he was happy. Wouldn't have been their brightest moment if they would have gotten busted. Mike actually had played the scene over and over again in his mind.

"What the hell? You're gay?!", Anna would have yelled.

Then Talinda would have barged in screaming and probably clinging on to Anna. Next the rest would have come to see what was happening. The other wives would have pouted disapproving while Dave would have shouted at them that it was wrong, and they were friends. Then Brad would have added that they were also cheating and finally Anna would have broken down into tears and promised that she would make him miserable for the rest of his life.

And then Joe would have said that that's it with the band and Chester would have ended it with him. Okay the last one was not probably going to happen but he liked to take his scenarios to the worst possible situation so that there wouldn't be any surprises when it really started to unravel. Cause it would someday, he thought gloomily.

Of course he did this all after he had jerked off furiously in the shower while thinking about the singer and their hot encounter in the kitchen. And how he would repay it. First time in years he locked the door when he showered. Anna didn't question that, just the fact that he took another shower hours after the first when he wasn't even sweaty. But he complained headache and she believed it. Mike, that is what women do when they don't want to have sex, he thought. The guilt was really chewing him when he rolled on his side to the bed and covered his head with the blanket.

With Chester they hadn't had chance to talk today alone. He had seen the glances that made the hairs on his neck stand up and something inside him hum. Trying to contain himself he got back to thinking about the song he were working on today.

"Mike. Concentrate", Brad cleared his throat.

Mike sighed. "I try. Why it is always you who notices stuff." He didn't mean to say it out loud but there it was.

"Cause I have the brains. And ears, and eyes. And usually I listen and look when others are talking", the guitarist answered like it was the clearest thing ever.

"Hu... Right. Okay....", the emcee didn't even know what to say to that.

But then Rob bursted up into laugher followed soon by Chester and then Dave.

"Dude! That was some deep shit. Great job!", the singer chuckled.

Mike rolled his eyes. "Not that deep... Don't let it go to your head, Bradford."

Chester picked up the tone from it and nudged the emcee softly and shook then his head smiling. They both had these new characteristics which occasionally stood up. And that was glimpse of jealousy which was ridiculous in this situation. But he wouldn't blame the emcee. They were in such uncomfortable circumstance that neither of them were acting normally. Perhaps no one would.