The problems have two faces

A/N: Hello lovelies! How are you doing today? So! Chapter 20 already, holy crap. And we are actually moving forward, holy crap again. And I need some angst to write soon, lol.

Enjoy!

-------

"Ches... I have been thinking", Mike said raking his hair.

Chester raised his eyes from the magazine that he was reading. "Again?"

That's what it had been for them. Chester wasn't complaining really. He had so little free time normally that this was nice change. He was just soon running out of stuff to do. And now he was reading the newest Kerrang again with his coffee.

The emcee rolled his eyes at the grinning man. "Yes. Again. I'm going to the studio today. Brad being there or not. I need to get out of this house. No offend but... I still feel like I am just crashing. And Talinda's stuff laying around... My head is exploding."

"You should have said something!", the singer gasped in disbelief. He couldn't believe that Mike had kept that in.

Mike shook his head vigorously. "No no no! I didn't mean... I know this is the situation now. We can't make things happen faster than they already are happening, you know? But I just need to get out for a while."

"Okay. I get it. But what if Brad is there? What are you gonna do then?", the singer sighed. He didn't want them to fight. And if they would be alone then who knows what is going to happen. Last time they had spoke with Rob he had said the guitarist was still mad.

"Then he is. And then I'll confront him. I... Chester I miss him so much. I want to go back to the days when we could talk about anything. It's my fault that it happened and I am going to try everything before I give up. I can't lose my best friend cause I didn't think further", Mike shook his head sadly.

"Oh honey... You shouldn't blame yourself. We talked about this already", the singer tossed his glasses on the table and pulled him to a kiss.

"I know. He needs time. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't apologize always when I have a chance", Mike breathed. He couldn't even explain how much it hurt that Brad wouldn't talk with him.

"Just don't forget that I love you. I'm not going anywhere", Chester tried to reassure him, to calm his nerves.

"Yeah. I really hope you won't", the emcee sighed stroking his cheek.

Chester squeezed him tightly. "Mike. Don't get all gloomy. We will handle it. Do you want me to come with you? I mean... If Brad is there."

"No. I need to face him alone", Mike mumbled his mind blurring with fear. "I'm scared."

"That... we don't make it?", the other stared at him, like he was seeing to his soul.

"Yeah. Mostly that Brad doesn't forgive me. Like, at all. I just can't get past the feeling. What would I be without him?", he said sadly.

"He will. I'm sure he will", Chester nodded. But the way he did it made Mike believe him. His eyes were stern but there was a soft smile on his lips.

Mike sighed and nodded then returning the smile. "So I'll head to the studio then."

"And meantime I'll pack up Tal's stuff. At least some of them. She has so much clothes that... I can't even believe how they fit in the closets", the singer said knowing that the clothes weren't going to be only thing he was about to pack. All the memories too, the past. Their past.

"I don't think you should. She will kill you", Mike frowned. He didn't like the idea. The woman was so unpredictable now.

"Mike, I have to. I'm not living with her anymore and all that... it bugs me too. She won't do it anytime soon by herself. So I can at least pack the stuff and move them to garage. And then your stuff goes where it belongs", the singer rubbed Mike's beard with his thumb.