And let that mistake pass on

A/N: Holy smokes, I am sorry for the crazy ass long chapter, lol. And for the smut. Should I be sorry cause of it? Lol, dunno. Aaaanyhow, here it goes

-----

"We didn't talk about... well the talk", Mike kissed Chester's neck wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

The singer was reading a magazine a cup of coffee on his other hand sitting on a huge armchair that he loved to use when he watched movies.

He sighed. "Yeah.... Cause I don't think there is nothing to talk about."

"No, there is. But you think escaping to sex is better way to deal with it", Mike lifted his eyebrow and tilted his head while he stepped to Chester's sight.

"No. I think Brad has decided already that... No really, I'm talking bullshit. Honestly I don't think he would break your friendship. But he needs time. What is there to talk then? He needs time and we can spend it having fun", the other tossed the magazine on the table and pulled Mike closer with tugging his shirt.

Mike rolled his eyes and sat down. "I would like to know what you think about all this. I can feel what you feel. But what you think we should do, I mean. Would it be wiser if we would just... well tell it all to public. Cause now we are hiding some anyway, even if we..."

Chester kissed his cheek and sighed then closing his eyes. "I think... That is not a good idea. But, we should try to... well I know it takes long to get a divorce. But starting the procedure as fast as possible would be the first thing. And I think Anna has had enough time to think and you should already talk with her. Cause what ever we do next... She should know first. I also think Talinda is a bitch and I don't understand how I... well she wasn't like that before. But... I was just thinking that if she changed like that now, then there could have been way worse ahead. Which yet again, pisses me off."

"Okay. So the first thing I'll do is sent Anna a message", Mike nodded and fished his phone out.

"Hey. Sorry to bother but we really need to talk", he texted sending it immediately.

"And then we need to call to Rob and see did he handle the management. Or are we going to be handled by them soon. I don't... fuck. I don't even want to know how much money we are burning now to thin air. The studio is there, empty, waiting for us", he continued and stopped when the phone buzzed. Keeping it on vibrate had been a good idea.

"Mike not yet. I need more time", Anna had written.

Chester shook his head when he saw the message. "No, no more time. We can't afford it. Not emotionally nor physically."

The emcee nodded and wrote back, "Please. After Talinda's stunt it has been like an avalanche and we can't stop it."

"That's good", Chester smiled softly.

Mike nodded and while waiting for an answer he called the drummer.

"Hey. Yes I called them. They were mostly worried about what Talinda would try next. I explained the situation and got asked could you please be so nice and take care of the wife-problem. Yup, that's what they called it...", Rob said.

"Whoa... So.. Does that mean they are not worried about press finding out we're together?", Mike frowned stunned by the answer. He had initially thought they would just be very, very mad.

"No, not really. They think it would be even good publicity. But if Talinda continues that there will be legal actions", the drummer sighed.

"Right... And how about the record? We're now doing nothing and losing crazy amounts of money every day. They weren't worried about that?", the other glanced at Chester who placed his now empty coffee cup to the table.

Robot Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें