But in a way, our mistakes have brought us here today

A/N: Hello lovelies! Here we have a fluffy chapter with smut. You have been warned. Catch the references? ;)

Enjoy!

------

"Ches?", Mike called him from the kitchen. He had gotten an idea but didn't know how Chester would react.

"Huh?", the singer yelled back but followed then the voice.

"Don't say 'no' as first thing okay? I was thinking. Again, I know. We haven't done really anything that a couple would do. Like, well like a normal couple you know? Could we... well I would like to have some sort of date night", the emcee said and felt his cheeks burn. Two grown man and romantic date night didn't quite sound what they were supposed to be doing.

Chester laughed. "Mike that's so sweet! Of course we can do that! Do you have a plan already?"

Mike chuckled to the other's enthusiastic answer. "Well I was thinking if we make a nice dinner. And then maybe watch a horror movie with some red wine. Today."

"If you promise to scream like a school girl and I can be the knight in shiny armor and save you. Sounds good, really. Honestly I think we need it. But before that I was thinking I could maybe try to write some lyrics. I got an idea to the last song we were working with in the studio", the singer said kissing his cheek.

"That's fine. I could ran to do the groceries. Hopefully avoiding media. Guess it should have settled down tiny bit", Mike drank the last drops of coffee.

It had been few days since they had last talked with Rob. Since Chester had had the conversation with Talinda. He had been down hours after that, despite the fact that Mike was there for him and boosted his mood. They had tried to avoid social media and all that, just waiting for Rob to call them if there would be any issues. Silence could have been good thing, but Mike wasn't so sure about it.

"You sure you don't want my help there?", Chester asked. He was reluctant to let the other leave without him, but on the other hand they should also try to get used to the fact that they couldn't spend every single hour together.

The emcee shook his head. "No I'm fine. Besides we shouldn't be seen together like that in public. Would be awkward."

"Okay, boyfriend", the singer said emphasizing the word while wiggling his eyebrow.

"Are you gonna do that like... for the rest of our lives?", Mike laughed.

The other kissed the tip of his nose and smacked his ass. "Yes."

Mike shook his head smirking and started to gather his stuff for the grocery store trip. He found it same time weird and funny. Being in this relationship could probably be the best thing in his life. If only they would get through it all.

"Babe, we need more coffee", Chester frowned looking at the cabinet. I thought there was still one huge bag left but either it had disappeared or there wasn't one at first place, he wondered inwardly.

"You drink way too much coffee", Mike rolled his eyes.

Or that, the singer thought.

"Can't help it. Love the taste of the sweet nectar. In the morning, in the evening, after a workout, after shower, and oh oh after sex! Especially after sex", Chester tilted his head his thoughts traveling somewhere far away.

"Ooohkay, Mr. Bennington, the coffee addict. I'm gonna leave now. Anything else's you want?", the half Asian sighed smiling.

"Your ass?", the other said his eyes lightning up.