The boy who couldn't fly

Ring...

Ring...

Riiiiing...

And there goes the final bell of today ! Bye bye school, hello summer holiday. Time to work on my tan. Not really. I'm about as tan as a sexy piece of caramel apple. Time to get my sexy caramel apple ass out of this Hellhoe. Literally. The name of this school is literally Hellhoe High. Weird name for a prestige high school.

"Hermano!" My little brother stuck his giraffe like neck out from the the crowded hallways so that tiny me could see him over all these abnormally tall high school kid. Are they even high schoolers? The students here are just all so ... how do I say this? Plastic-ish? Its like they were all created in a doll factory . Each one of them with their perfectly sculpted nose , and the boys with body builder like bodies. Being gay , people would think that I'm attracted to the boys around me .. But nuh uh sista , these boys ain't got the right buns for me! Woah there shaniqua. Calm yo tites.

"VICTOR VINCENT FUENTES!"

Mike yelled into my ear causing me to freak out and fell on my ass.. my beautiful sweet sexy ass. I rubbed my butt, apologizing for causing so much pain to it.

"Ay caramba mikey" I rubbed my ear ,snapping at it, making sure that i still had my hearing.

"Oh god viccy, you're so mexican" Mike laughed while helping me stand up

"Mikey" I gave him a stern look "you're mexican too ya know"

"Whatever midget"

"Whatever giraffe"

"Atlease I can reach the top shelf in the kitchen"

I made a gasping noise and put one hand over my heart , acting fake hurt.

"I never thought that you would go that far!" I pouted

Mike laughed and swung his long lanky arm over my small frame and walked me out to his car.

Yes. His car. Yes, He's the younger brother. No, I cant drive . Its not my fault I keep crashing ! I swear that the cars I drive are all possesed. Its like one of those evil transformers with em vampire red eye.

BEEEEEEEP

"AHH JIZZ FACE!" I Cursed causing the awkward Tony Perry next to me to back away from me.

Mike whined down the passenger seat window, blowing out smoke from a freshly lited cigarette . I keep telling him not to smoke, I'm a good brother. But I sorta gave up after the first no.

"Viccy get in the back seat , Tony's riding shot gun"

Ugh . I've alway hated riding in the back, no its not because of all the random female lingeries , empty boxes of condoms or liquor bottles or... oh who am I kidding? If it was you, you wouldn't want to be trapped with all these junk for 5 whole minutes would ya? would ya? yeah, I didn't think so.

"MIKEY! when are you ever gonna clean your backseat! It's so gross!!" I ask holding up a female pee hole coverer with a pencil. I do not enjoy saying the 'P' word. It's just, just no.

"Aaaand we're here!" Mike exclaimed, hitting on the brakes causing everyone to jerk forward

" HOLYFUDGINGSHIT !!! " I screamed , throwing the female underwear away from my mouth

"MIKEY!"

At this point , Mikey and Tony were in a fit of laughters . That was so uncool of Mike.

"YOU ARE SO MEAN"

I walked out of the car slamming the door shut behind me , stomping my feet to our house's front door.

"Awww, come on viccy! It was funny! "