No more Mr. Nice Alex

This story gon get intense. No more fun and games peeps ☞ ˙ω˙ ☜

__________________________________________

Kellin's P.O.V

I woke up when I felt something stirred around in my arms . I was slowly lifting my eyelits,  but was nearly blinded by the bright sunlight that was streaming in from the window , shining directly onto my eyes. 

Way too fucking early 

All was good though , for when I opened my eyes and saw that the 'something' stirring in my arms was an adorable sleeping monster.... Vic. I meant an adorable sleeping Vic.

I wonder how he got into my bed , but then I looked around and realized that I was in his bed. The memories of last night started flooding back into my mind and I felt somewhat....crushed.

It's time to use my one favor that he owes me. I have to admit, that in the beginning I was going to use that favour for , well , something dirty. But after spending much time with that lil'monster and see-ing him so fragile and scared last night there was only one thing on my mind and that was to protect Vic from the bad in this world and to make sure that he never ever goes a day without smiling.

I looked down to his sleeping form and smiled. I swiped the strands of hair that was on his face and tucked them behind his ears. He slowly opened one eye and peeked at me

"Were you watching me sleep?"

His eyes were looking up at me, they were puffy from all the crying he did last night , nonetheless I didn't fail to notice how truly beautiful his brown eyes were .

" Yes , I was just about to give you a kiss , sleeping beauty " I teased, but I really was about to kiss him. He pushed my arm lightly and then stretched up in a sitting possition. I was still lying on the bed and I really did enjoy having  him in my arms , so I circled my arms around his waist and pull him back to my chest  , giving him a quick peck on his soft lips . He blushed and looked away.

"Vic? " I asked , I tilted his chin so he was looking at me , " you owe me a favor yeah? " I moved my face nearer to his so that our lips were nearly touching.

" Y-yeah " He stuttered and my eyes darted to his lips

" Go on a date with me " I didn't wait for an answer and went ahead and brush my lips against his, he was hesitant at first but after a little convincing , his lips started moving in sync with mine.  I lifted him by the waist  and repositioned him above me,  he was now straddling me, rocking his lower body against mine. I could fell myself getting hard . I wanted him so badly , I'm aching to feel him around me. As much as I want to do this for pleasure , I couldn't. I don't know what's going on with me lately, I've always been a one night stand type of guy. But being around him , makes me want something more , something emotional . So i did what I had to do, I pushed him off of me, maybe a little too hard because next thing I knew there was a loud thud followed by a shriek.

"Sorry!"

I quickly jumped off the bed and helped him stand up

"You could have just said no. No need for the man handling " he frowned

"No! Trust me, I want you so badly ,but- Just let me take you out on a date first kay ?"

" Fine "

" That's the spirit " I pinched his cheek , " Now , how about a kiss? " My lips pursed

" Just a small one "

he leaned in and was about to peck my lips but the door flung open , revealing a half naked Alex standing in the door way , his hair shooting out in a million different direction.