Ain't no part like a pool party

Alex's P.O.V

"Alex! Jack! Open this damn door NOW" Kellin knocked furiously on our room door

Right, I'm guessing this is part where the whole ' I'll kill you ' thing he was talking about yesterday happens.

I got out of bed and popped my head up to the top bunk and shook Jack vigorously . This boy can literally sleep through an earth quake . I remember when we were in Japan and there was an earth quake , everyone was up and panicky but Jack slept through it all.

"Get up Jack! Kellin's here to kill us and I'm not gping to die alone " I said before reaching for his bottle of water and poured it over his head.

"Alright alright" He said jumping out of bed

"Open the door then, my minion" He said with a childish grin on his face

I guess that's one of the things I admired about Jack. Nothing really gets to him . I mean I just poured water over his head yet he's still so chill about it.

I took a deep breath and turned the door knob, revealing a smiling Kellin. Its either he's in a really good mood or he's trying to freak us out. I'm going with the second one. Kellin smiling is like, Jack being smart. And that only happens one in a life time.

"That took you long enough" He said cheerfully and walked in the room

I scratched my head , and looked at Jack in confusion. His facial expression was mirroring mine.

"U-Uh... Kellin?" I said carefully , " is everything okay? "

"Yeah everything is okay. Why'd you ask?"

" I mean you're so... happy? "

" I feel happy " he smiled

This is definately a side of Kellin that we rarely see. Ofcause he's not always angry, but he most definately isn't always smiley either.

"What are you doing in here then? " Jack asked

Kellin stood up and snapped his fingers as if remembering why he's here for.

"I came to tell you guys that I'm throwing a pool party .  For vic " He mumbled the last part, " and I want you guys to invite all your friends " and with that , he walked out. Correction . Skipped out.

I turned to Jack and I could tell that he was as confused as I am. I have a feeling that the way Kellin's acting has something to do with a 5'5 Hispanic that goes by the name of Vic. Whatever Vic's doing to Kellin, it's working.

~

Vic's P.O.V

I was running away from the evil person behind me that goes by the name of Austin Carlile Bostwick .

"You will never get me ! " I shot my fist up and ran to Jack

"Protect me from that evil warlock! " I hid behind Jack and pointed at Austin who has his hands stretched out .

"I'll protect you my damsel in distress! " Jack said , standing with chest buffed out and his hands on his side .

I was just about to say 'my hero' when Jack pushed me infront of him and ran away laughing.

So much for protecting your damsel in distress Jack . I curse that your butt will sag like a 90 year old's butt .

"Got cha!"

Austim grabbed me and started tickling me . I wiggled around uncontrollably like a worm and started throwing out fits of giggles. Everyone was watching us with amusement.