Go fish

Quick and short update! 

Alex's P.O.V

Mike and I were sitting on Vic's bed , forming a triangular like shaped circle. If that makes any sense. When Vic woke up , the first thing he asked for was Kellin. And that was really annoying to deal with. It's like I'm completely invinsible to him.

"Anyone got has any 3's "

"Go fish"

"damn it! "

This was out tenth round of go fish and I'm not entirely sure if I get this game, but it seems to keep Vic's mind at ease , so I figured that it wouldn't do no harm.

"You suck at this game Lex! " Vic giggled as he won 10th time in the row . I'm sure Mike let him win on purpose , but hey ! What Vic doesn't know wouldn't hurt him. Besides, its nice to see him back to his silly self again.

"So Vic " Mike began , " let's play a game . Its called , 'do you remember' "

Vic clapped his hands excitedly and nodded, resembling a kid finding out he gets to go to Disneyland. Though I knew what Mikes motive were, he was trying to see if Vic has ragain his memory without Vic being aware of it. That way he wouldn't stress out. Mike really was a good brother , and for that I really envied Vic .

"Okay then, let me start ! hmmmm " He put a finger on his chin thoughtfully , "do you remember the last time you hang off the tree upside down? "

Vic thought for a momment, making a scrunchy face " Yes! When you brought me to your friend's stupid party and I got so wasted I thought I was a bat! " he and mike started bursting into laughter and I joined in too. I was secretly watching the way he laugh, and that reminded me. That was the first thing I've noticed about him. That was what made me like him . His geeky laughter .

"Okay okay! "  Vic said, wiping away his tears, " Lexy! Do you remember the last time you , ummmm , you . The last time you did something stupid? " he asked with his wide eyes looking at me

"The last time I did something stupid , huh? " I rubbed at my chin , trying to think of a time where I did something stupid. I remember me doing lots of stupid things when I was younger. If only I can remember what they were .

"Its okay if you can't think of one, I can change the question "

Great. Now he's going to think if me as some funless loser. I'm sure I can just borrow one of Jack's story.

"I got it! " I snapped my fingers , " I remember running around on the school stage naked during the assembly because I thought a spider was in my shirt ! " I smiled remembering how stupid Jack was to actually went the idea of that. But it's ways of idiotsy always have a way of making people laugh and it seems to be working its magic on Vic and Mike. So thank god for Jack.

"Omg! I would never in a million years , expect that from you!" Vic laughed while placing his hand on my thigh. I could feel myself tingling at his touch . He pulled his hand away and I already missed the his hands felt on my thigh .

"It's Mikey's turn! " Vic looked at me and pointed at Mike

"Oh right" I tried thinking but my brain's currently not functioning as well as I hope. "Uhm, I don't know- You , uhh , Vic? " I smacked myself in the head for being so stupid.

Mike raised an eyebrow at me , "It's okay . I'll go next" he turned to Vic, "So, Vic. What was the last thing you remember ? " I could sense the nerves in his voice , he was afraid that Vic would stress out and start an episode again. Frankly, I was as scared as he was.

"The last thing I remember?" he furrowed his eyebrow and bite his bottom lips. " I can't re-"

"Sorry, It's Kellin " I showed them my phone and got out of the room to answer the phone call

Mike's P.O.V

"That's it! I remember now! " Vic squealed after Alex got out if the room . " It's Kellin "

"Yeah Vic, Alex is on the phone with Kellin " I stated

"No.. I meant the last thing I remembered was me screaming at Kellin. I'm not sure why though " he said sadly

If the last thing Vic remembered was him screaming at Kellin, then Kellin must have done something that really upset Vic.

"Hey Vic, turtle's calling me . I'm going out to take this "  I lied, really I just wanted to talk to Alex in private.

Vic took his phone from the side table , "Why isn't anyone calling me?! Haters " He slam his phone angrily back to the side table and crossed his arms with a pouty lips on his face.

~

Alex's P.O.V

"Kay, bye" I spoke into the receiver before shoving it in my pocket . I was about to go bacj into the room when someone pulled me back by my shoulders . I turned around and saw Mike .

"Hey Alex, I need to talk to you"