after an hurricane comes a rainbow

Vic's P.O.V

I knew Kellin was lying when he said that 'It's nothing' . It was clearly something big. I could hear their scream from four storeys above, that's how loud they were .

I placed my lips over Kellin's boo boo , in hopes of making him feel better. I think I made it worst though, as I heard him winced a little bit in his sleep.

"I sorry" I said in a hush tone, not wanting to wake him up. I pat his head lightly and got up from bed . I needed to know what were they argue-ing about , because I'm Regina freaking George, haha no not really, mainly because I heard my name and something about this person named Matty? I tip toed out of my room and closed the door quietly behind me , but accidentally slammed it , causing Kellin to wake up.

"Baby?"

I heard from the other side of the door . I opened the door slightly and I saw him sitting up on my bed

" GETBACKTOSLEEPYABITCH " I screamed. Why I did that? I will never know. I felt kinda bad for screaming so I went back to him,  gave him a quick peck on the lips  and quickly skipped out of the room .

I jogged down the steps and tripped over the last few steps causing me to trip and face plant on the floor.

Tough life.

" You need to be more careful, Vic "

I looked up and saw Alex, he had his hand held out for me and I gracefully grabbed it. Oh , what am I talking about? I grabbed his hand and tripped over my own feet causing me to headbutt into Alex.

"You . Are . Dangerous " Alex rubbed his forehead. I noticed that his face was worst than Kellin's. I feel so proud of Kellin. I mean , awe, poor Alex .

"Sorry! The stairs hate me! " I pointed and the stairs and pout, "Anyways! I need to ask you something , ehm, about the arguement you and Kells had just now? "

"Erm yeah, we can talk in my room " He said, gesturing to Jack and Austin that were 'watching' tv. They were clearly eavesdropping. I can tell when people are doing thay , I eavesdrop all the time ! Thats how I know that Papa was getting Mama an Island for christmas. I may have ruined the secret for Mama too. Maybe thats why no one ever tell me secrets. How rude.

"Vic? " Alex waved his hand infront of me .

" Oh right! But I've just walked down! I'm too lazy to walk all the way up! " I gave him my puppy dog face

"Fine fine" He bent down infront of me and I hop-ed up on his back , letting him give me a piggy back all the way up to his room . I burried my head into his neck and sniffed him .

"You smell like cookies Alex, Why do you smell like cookies " I asked , inhaling his scent.

"I made cookies " He said it like it was the most obvious answer .

"Turn around bitch! I need myself some cookays" I pulled on his shoulders trying to turn him around like a horse .

"Jack ate the last one "

Dear Jack, I will shove my hand so far down your throat that you will puke the cookie out for me. Actually that's kinda gross. Whatever, like , I'm not going to be the one that gains the extra weight. So ha!

"I don't think guys actually mind gaining weight"

I must have said it out loud. haha, opps? Wait a second, what is he implying?

" What are you trying to say , Alex? " I asked him accusingly .

"I think you know "

He opened his room door and threw me on his bed . " So heavy" He mumbled .