Together, we are sempiternal

I'm sad to announce , that this chapter is the last chapter for this story. )": I know I said two chapter left. But I decided to combine it.

I feel so sad for having to end the story :( This is my first story written and honestly, I'm really proud of it.

Lots of thanks to my readers ! I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I did writting it . ♥

Vic's P.O.V

"Mama , Papa . This is my fiancée , Kellin " I introduced them to the guy that was standing in the front door .

" It's nice to finally meet you Mr and Mrs Fuentes " Kellin held out a shaky hand for my parents to shake . I looked at him , giving him a knowing smile.

Yeah, they ain't gonna shake your hand .

"Oh hijo! It's nice to finally meet you! " papa threw his hands up and gave Kellin a tight welcoming hug.

"It's nice to meet you to Mr- "

"No no. It's papa ! "

"Aye! Shoo shoo , it's my turn ! " Mama gripped her fingers onto Papa's shoulder ripping him away from Kellin .

" Women, so impatient ! " papa said as he stumbled back

Mama clamped her hands onto the side of Kellin's face , " Such a handsome boy! " She exclaimed , " How lucky are you? He makes you look ... meh " She directed towards me .

"Mama! " I pout

" Shhh, quiet ! " She shushed me ,  " Oh Kellin ! Thank you for taking Vic ! I was almost prepared to get him forty cats ! "

I don't even - I'm not part of this family . Well on the bright side , they love Kellin and were hapoy for me when I told them about Kells. Ofcause I didn't tell them about what really happened with the wheelchair thing, it's not even his fault , but still I ain't risking anything.

*4 Months later*

Kellin's P.O.V

"Why do I look so fat?! "

"Where's my donut!!! "

"Oh my god , this pants doesn't fit me! "

I could hear panicky screams from outside Vic's hotel room followed by Mike screaming " Calm your tits lady "

A smile made its way to my face , knowing that from today onwards they're going to be part of my life. Eventhough Mike and I didn't exactly have the best past , but we're much closer now.

I rest my hand on the door knob turning it slightly before being interrupted by Alysha- Vic's cousin .

"Woah" She swat my hand away from the doorknob , " What the hell do you think you're doing ? You're not allowed to see the bride before the wedding ! " She crossed her arms , standing infront of the door .

" I just wanted to pass this to him "  I held out a white envelop with Vic's name on it . She snatched it from me , "I'll pass it to him. Now , off you go! " She did a shoo-ing motion with her hands.

Vic's P.O.V

The door open , making everyone stop what we were doing and jerk their heads toward the direction of it.

"Okay guys, you have to go ! " Alysha said . I swear that if we weren't related, Mike would a hundread and one percent bang her.

Everyone got up and shuffled their way towards the exit of the door . "Good Luck Viccy " Mike said before leaving .