Dear mother, there's this boy...

I love this chapter so much guys. Like seriously I can cry.

Vic's P.O.V

I had the best sleep of my life and boy, has it been a while . My eyes looked up , just to see the sleeping angel thats holding me in his arms. This may sound stupid, but I really do believe that he's an angel send from above to love me. God must have finally heard all my desperate cries on valentine's day for a boyfriend . It was worth all the wait though .

"Hi " Kellin's morning voice spoke, how much have I missed it . His eyes were still shut , but he somehow knows that I've been starring at him , observing his beautiful features  .

"Hi " I said back shyly . I still felt like a total bitch freaking out on Kell. It took me all morning to figure out that he did what he did to protect me .

He opened his eyes and I felt like I just had a heart attack. The way the sun hit his face and how it sparkled . His usual blue orbs looked grey in the sun. I've never noticed that before. But I'm glad I was given the chance to notice it now. 

He put his hand on the side of my face and caressed it , making me blush like crazy . I think we've been apart for so long , that this all feels ... so new .

" Go get ready , I'm bringing you somewhere "

My hands played with the material of his shirt , " I would, but my wheelchair's back in the alley "

"Well then , I guess I'd have to help you undress " He gave me a cheeky grin

That escalated real quick

~

After a little bit of fooling around in the bedroom-no not that kind of fooling around , Kellin kept trying to pull my pants off , because my sweats weren't 'appropriate' enough for where we're going. That's what he said, but in reality, I know he wants the D . And me, being the little brat I was , kept making things hard for him by rolling around the bed . Anyways, as I was saying , after a bit of that and apending a whole hour purchasing a new wheelchair while I wait in the car, we finally got to where Kellin said he wanted to bring me to . Which in all honesty, didn't impress me at all.

It was a huge green landscape , with rocks buldging up , it was weird because the rocks weren't in a pile , but instead in seperates . The rocks were really really huge too. Like tombstone- wait a minute , I put my hand in my pocket and fished for my big nerdy glasses and saw that those weren't rocks but infact tomb stones . Why were we at a graveyard dressed all fancy and stuff? I was wearing a white button up shirt with a black tie paired with black skinnies and a black beanie , also my newly added glasses and Kellin was dressed in a three-piece black suede suit with a pair of aviators covering his eyes. He looked so much cooler compare to me.

" Why are we here Kells? "

He didn't say anything but got out of the car. He got to the car boot and took my wheelchair out , umfolding it and pushing it towards my side of the door.

Being the gentlement he is and the women I am , he opened the car door for me and I waited for him to . He bent down, letting me drape my arms onto his neck so he could carry me to my wheelchair . Once seated , I asked the same question again .

" Why are we here Kells ? "

Yet he ignored me again .

Kellin's P.O.V

I was nervous as hell bringing him here. He's probably wondering why the fuck am I bringing him here , but he will find out soon . In less than 5 seconds to be exact .

"We're here " I said stopping in my tracks and turning us both facing the tomb stone on our right .

Vic looked at me , confused . He bent forward to get a closer look, squinting his eyes while holding his glasses up . I just can't help but laugh at what a nerd he looked like. My cute little nerd , that is.