brotherly fumes

Aaaaand, regarding the last chapter. I guess we are all horny little kids aren't we?
Struggles.

Alex's P.O.V

I layed lazily over the couch eye-ing the front door , just like parents would when waiting for their kids to get home. Except in this case, it's Kellin and Vic. I'm going to be honest and say that I've been doing this since last night, I didn't even move a muscle or blink an eye. You get what I mean. All that's been going through my mind was what's going on between them while they were gone ? Did Kellin asked Vic to be his? Did they .. do it? All these thought are making my stomach tied in knots. Not the good kind too.

I sunk into the couch when I heard keys fumbling into the key hole, followed by two male voices laughing in such joy, which made me cringed.

The door swung open and sure enough, my thoughts were confirm. The first one, atlease. They walked in holding hands , looking as in love as ever ,clearly unaware that I'm creepin on them.

"I'm going to make some waffles " Kellin said , pulling Vic to the kitchen .

"Noo , I wanna go sleep . I'm tired " He yawned

"Ofcause you're tired , you animal " Kellin warpped his arms around Vic and looked as if he was remembering something and then he smiled " I'll join you later " Kellin added , kissing Vic on the nose .

They both went into different directions and I decide to follow Kellin into the kitchen after Vic walked up the stairs.

"Hey " I said , causing Kellin to jump up.

He looked panic but calmed down after he realizing it was only me, " You scared me! I thought you were Matty "

I quirked an eyebrow at him, " Matty? " I asked

"Yeah, he broke-well not really broke in, considering he still had our house keys, which I thought I already took back when we broke up, who knows , anyways , he was here the other day wanting to get back with me and all- "

"and did you? "

"Uhm no? Why would I? I have Vic " that made my heart drop, " Anyways , he was all kinds of psycho . He even kissed me - "

"and you threw plates at him" I finished his sentence for him

"Yeah.. how did you know that? " Kellin asked suspiciously

"Because , mom and dad were flipping out over all the broken plates in the trash can . They called all of us for a 'talk' . By the way, you're in huge trouble when they come back from work " I said quickly

He made an 'o' shape with his mouth , " Well thanks for taking the bullet for me " he said with equal annoyance and sarcasm.

"and since when have you ever take the bullet for me? " I asked back with the same annoyed tone he had

He looked at me and gave me the 'you serious' face , "I took the bullet for you by dating that psycho Matty " he said casually. As if he had forgotten that I was the one that was head over heels in love with Matty for more than a year and then he just came in and stole him away from me.

" You're such a fucking slut " I said through gritted teeth. I don't know why, my anger tends to rise whenever anything about Kellin being better than me or winning me at things gets mention. In this case, it's both. Matty choose him, which means he must be better than me . And then there's Vic, he managed to win his heart , and I didn't even stand a chance. 

" What?" He laughed, " Are you still mad that Matty choose me over you ? "

" I really liked Matty ! And all you did was used him as your fucking fuck buddy! "  I could feel the anger boiling inside of me .

He scoffed, " Oh please , If anything I did you a favor. What did you think Matty was into? Long romantic walks on the beach and candle light dinners? I see the disgust on your face when I bring boys back for one night stands . Guess what? Matty's exactly like I am, infact, he's the one that thought me to be like that! You couldn't handle him. "

" What does Vic see in you? Tell me, does he know this whore side of you? I'm sure he wouldn't even touch you or go near you if he found out how the real you really is and not this act you have going on" I shoved him angrily.

Kellin's P.O.V

" Really? " I laughed and shoved him back

" So this is all about Vic isn't it? Well he certainly didn't seem to mind the 'whore' side of me when he was screaming my name last night" I

His lips parted and he looked at me with disgust in his eyes,

" Infact , we had sex for more than five times in just one night " I smirked, saying that just to fume him up more. Eventhough I knew I probably shouldn't have said that. I mean Alex still thinks that all I ever do is have sex for fun, so he's probably thinking that that's what I'm usinf Vic for. But yesterday, I wasn't just simply fucking Vic, I actually made love to him, as I truly did love him. I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope that 'the whore' doesn't ever get mentioned to Vic.

I don't know what happaned or why is Alex behaving this way but I think that was the breaking point for him. Something inside of him must have snapped causing him to lunged towards me , punching me in my face repeatedly. I managed to bring up my leg and kneed him in the gut , making him roll off me. I clenched my fingers around the collar of his t-shirt and pulled hin up making his feet hover above the ground and slammed him against the wall.

" You think you've got it all huh? " he said in a sinister tone , flashing me a wicked smile , " Incase you've forgotten , you're a huge screw up. Soon you'll screw up in your relationship with Vic and when everything falls apart , I'll be there to comfort him"

"You little piece of shit ! " I reached my hands out to strangled him but was held back by Austin. With all these anger we had going on, I guess we didn't realize that Austin and Jack was in the kitchen enjoying the show.

"Enough!" Austin screamed, still trying to hold me down while Jack was blocking Alex

"No!" I screamed , trying to push Austin off of me, " You Fucking stay away from our relationship " I pointed at Alex , his face still holding to same smug look he had before. I have no idea where all these new found confidence of his were coming from , but it was fucking annoying.

" What's going on here? Kells! what happened to your face? "

We all turned to the sleepy voice that came from  the archway of the kitchen, revealing a tired looking Vic. My anger immediately fumed down and I made my way to him , turning him away from the drama that's happening . I didn't need him to be involve in this bullshit that Alex created .

"Nothing baby , just small arguements . let's go sleep" I quickly changed the subject , putting my hand behind his back, ushering him back to the stairs.

He nodded and streched his arms out , signalling for me to carry him up. I scooped him up in my arms , bridal style. " I'm still sore from last night " he muffled against my shirt , causing Austin and Jack to laugh , but Alex to look even more pissed off then before.

__________________________________________

Vote : 18

comments : 20

Valex will happen soon