Enough's enough , we're done

Austin's P.O.V

My shoulder and my foot hurts, like hella lot. Why you may ask? Well, it all started with this kid named Vic Fuentes . The kid that ran over my foot and that demanded that this 'giant' should be his magic carpet that flies him up the stairs.

"You're so fat Vic " I said to him-that was slumped over my shoulder

"My ass is near your face. I could just fart any second " he giggled. That's right , giggled . Any gayer and his dick would fall off and he would grow boobs.

"Do it and I'll drop you down the stairs ! " I threatened , stopping in my tracks as I loosen my grip on his legs , causing to fall lower down my back . Just to scare him , not expecting to actually really loose my grip .

"AUSTIIIIIIIN ! " he screamed while pulling onto my pants for support .

I quickly grab his ankles with my free hand and pulled him back so that his torso was now on my shoulder once again. That was too close ! Eventhough I sorta wish I didn't manage to pull him up in time. That would be funny.

" Austy " Vic laughed , "I saw your butt! And I wouldn't mind tapping that " he finished with a smack on my butt .

I jumped in surprise when he did that , almost dropping the plate of bacons that I was holding in my other hand .

"Can you not? " I asked with a annoyed tone

God , I wonder how could Mike and Tony stand having to live with someone like Vic. If I were in their position , first thing I would do is kill my- No, wait . I'm too worthy to be die. I would Kill him. Yeah, do the world a favor.

" Austin hates me "

I could only imagine him doing one of those pouty faces right now. I turned my head and sure enough his head was turned towards mine , with his bottom lips stucked out , with eyes so big that they make Kellin's look a little more normal. Just a little .

Something about pouty faces that always gets to me . Even when my girlfriend does it. Fuck, when she does that I would give her anything she wants. A car , a house , a pony , anything , you name it!

" I don't hate you kay . I just - oh look Kellin's room ! " I turned the door knob using my elbow and swung the door open , quickly throwing Vic onto Kellin's bed , making him land on top of Kellin .

"Wait ! You just what ? " He called out , but I was already running to my room . Thank god I didn't had to create something mushy

Kellin's P.O.V

"Urgh " I grunt when I felt something crash on to me . I shot up,  shoving whatever it was that was on me off off my bed , causing a loug thud.

" K  "

My head snapped to the direction of the sound . And I suddenly felt ten times more energized that I am .

"V-vic? " I asked as if he was already dead and he was now a ghost lingering in my room

" Last time I checked , yes " He took a bite of his bacon and chewed it very ungracefully with his mouth open , revealing all contents of what once was bacon in his mouth .

He seems , normal . Like , the doctor said he would after some time of letting his head recover. Maybe , he remembered ? Maybe that's why he's here? To talk about it ?

I felt my chest tighten as I approached Vic that was laying in the hospital bed .

Alex said that Vic's last memory was of us having an arguement and then naturally assumed that we broke up. Except we didn't . But he doesn't know that .