Falling for a dancing queen

I update( eventhough my goal wasn't reach ) because I'm nice. t^-^t

By the way , this chapter's dedicated to @ jakkycalavera . Is that how u dedicate a chapter? because i tried googling how to but google's a bitch.

Anywho. Jakky , Gurllll . Your comments are so sweet I get diabetes. like gurl. Open a candy store women , cuz u got lots of sugar. ♥
_________________________________________

Vic's P.O.V

Mr and Mrs Bostwick were out of town for the weekend , so that means we'll be having the whole house to ourselves .

Austin suggested that we have a movie marathon since everyone couldn't leave rhe house because Mr and Mrs B took their car keys and told us that this would be a good time to build friendships.

' Build ' friendships . Sure.... The only thing I'll be building is a fort where I'll bring all the boys to and seduce them. They gon wanna tap this ass. I think I may have a butt obsession .

Austin was choosing the movies that we were going to watch. That was originally my job but everyone got annoyed with me when I kept choosing disney movies. I don't see what the problem is with watching The Little Mermaid .

Moving on.... Kellin and Jack were making the place comfy enough for all of us to sleep in . From what I could see , they were doing a pretty good job . They made the couch form a half square around the middle of the floor that was piled up with an incredibly huge amount of pillows and blankets , a thin piece of cloth was hung from the chandelier causing it to drape cozily over , forming a tent like feeling. I wonder if I'll get any action in the tent tonight.

I looked at the boys and smiled knowing that they're utterly clueless about what's going on in my head.

Alex was alone in the kitchen making snacks . Since I had nothing to do , I decided that I would take this oppurtunity to talk to Alex about what happenes the other day at the swimming pool.

"Hey Alex" I sat on top of the kitchen counter

He looked at me but quickly focused his attention to the smores he was making ,

"Hey "

"Are you okay?" I asked . Really I was referring to the situation from the other day .

"Yep " He said popping the 'p'

Things when awkwardly  silent after that . There's only one way to lighten things up . Its risky but I'll take my chances .

I jumped off the kitchen counter and started dancing my way towards him . I would say that I'm pretty blessed with the talent of dancing.

Alex looked at me with a horrified expression on his face,

"What the hell are you doing Vic? "

I got nearer and nearer to him and started backing it up at him

"Stop it Vic! " Alex tried to sound annoyed but at I could hear the smile in his voice. He finally cracked up when I started doing the worm . Doing the worm really did hurt though. I felt like each time my body slammed against the floor , my boobs were flattening. So I stopped doing it and stood up

"So.. Now that you hate me less... " I thrilled off . He knew what I was about to say next because he saved me the awkwardness and spoke

"I don't hate you Vic " He said softly , " I just hated what you said , it's like everyone around me thinks that I'm a loser  . I guess I sorta am . Aren't I? " He added a sad smile

Guilt completely took over me. I didn't know that he felt that way. The Alex I remembered was carefree and happy go lucky. Then again he was 6. Wasn't everybody like that when they were that age?

"Hey " I tilted his chin up so that he was looking at me , " you're not a loser . You have to stop worrying about what other people think of you okay? Take me for example , I'm always doing things to embarass myself "

His lips curved a little and he gave me an unexpected hug. I ofcause hugged him back. I love hugs. Plus that gave me the chance to feel his body against mine. I may have sniffed his hair too. He smelled like strawberries . Don't judge .

" Let's dance "

I didn't give him the chance to answer me , his hands were already in mine and I was spinning him around .

Alex's P.O.V

Vic and I were dancing in the kitchen and to be honest this is the most I've laughed in a long time. Something about him just makes me happy and the way his hand feels in mine was like our hands were two puzzle pieces made for each other . The way his shoulder lengthed hair moved with the wind , the way his eyes sparkless when he smiles . He is truly beautiful.

I think I'm falling for Vic Fuentes .

__________________________________________

BA DUM TST . I added a wee bit of Valex in there :0 Bitches b like wot .

Anywhore , I do not have any goal for this chapter . However , I will not update till my last chapter's goal is reached. :3  That sounded rude. Oh well .

I will probably still update tho. I dont know. Stop pressuring me. I'm annoying