Carousels and Kellic

Vic's P.O.V

I have no idea what Kellin's up to. Eversince I got in the car, he's been acting really strange.

For example , each time I talked to him n he would only reply with a 'okay' or just a smile. Which was weird .

He must hate me. Omg , maybe that's why he's blind folded me. He's driving me to the woods to kill me or maybe even rape me and then kill me. I wouldn't mind the latter one. Hash tag just saying.

Oh gawd. I'm becoming one of those hashtagging people.

"We're here" Kellin said softly . He got out od the car and helped me out like I was a blind person. Technically I was. But it all made sense now. Don't get attached to the victim you're about to murder! That's why he's being so cold to me. God damn you kells ! You really are trying to kill me !

I sighed , " Do it quick "

I could hear him shifting in his car seat . Obviously searching for a gun . His hands circled around my head to untie the blindfold . He wants me to see him kill me? That sick bastard.

I opened my eyes and looked out a window to see that we're at a carnival.

" You're going to kill me here? "

He quirked his eyebrows and looked at me , " and why would I do that? "

"Because you blinfolded me and brought me out to this unknown town " I looked around , searching for any billboards that had the nane of the town written on it , " Bear Lake ? " I read it out .

" Just because I blindfold you doesn't mean I'm out to kill you "

"Well geez! You don't really know what to think when you're stuck in a car for taco knows how long , blindfolded and not having the person next to you talk to you "

"I'm sorry " he put an arm around my waist and pulled me close to his body . I could feel the heat radiating off his warm body which is exactly what I needed in this cold wheather.

"Forgive me? "

"Okay" I cuddled into him wrapping my two arms around his body .

Kellin bought us tickets and we went ahead  riding every rides there is and playing every game there is. Kells won me a whole shit load of stuffed animals from a shooting game that we played , he was so good that he wiped out the entire prize shelf clean. *ahem ahem* traits of killer. I tried winning him something but well, I pretty much have zero skills set. So to make up for my suckishness , I bought him cotton candy. Which I found out he hates. Yeah. I'm rocking this thing.

" Come on ! Let's ride the carousel ! " My free hand grabbed Kells' arm and I pulled him towards the direction of the carousel.

We chose the one that was shaped like a carriage because we had to set all the stuffed animals somewhere. I really wanted the horsey one though , so I went ahead and seat on the horsey as Kell sat in the carriage guarding my stuffed toys.

" Talk to me Kell" I told him after I noticed that he's been starring at my shoes for about 10 minutes.

"hmm?" He asked

" What are you thinking bout hmm? "

"Come here " He patted the seat next to him . I reluctantly got off the horse and shuffled my way to him . I was about to seat next to him but decided to sit on his lap instead .

" You know I've never been here ever since my mom died " Kellin spoke softly

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth

"I'm sorry about your mom " I burried my head into his neck , resting my head against his shoulders and meowed. I don't even know why. Just felt like I should. Cats always make things better.

He gave out a light hearted laugh , " Don't be cutie " I blushed at the pet name he gave me, Ofcause he couldn't see me blushing, So its all good " My mom meant a lot to me and this place always reminded me of her , this was our secret hide out. I've never brought anyone here before " he whispered the last part

"Kells.. "

"Yes cutie? "

"Thank you" I smiled

He brushed his nose lightly against mine, his blue orbs starring into my very own brown ones. His eyes were truly captivating. It held such emotions in them .

"Would you do me a favor and give Kellic a big hug for me? "

In case you're wondering, Kellic is the huge ass unicorn that Kell Kell won for me. We named it Kellic , a combination of Kellin and Vic .

I did as told, not sure why he wanted me to hug Kellic but I did it anyways . I got off his lap and when over to the seat opposite us. I took the purple color unicorn and wrapped my arms around it, giving it a big squeeze .

"Will you be mine? " The unicorn spoke , in a high pitched voice which was none other than Kellin's .  I looked over to Kellin and he pointed behind me , revealing four ladies holding balloon. Each of the balloons had something written on it with a black marker . I turned back to Kellin and he was now holding a single balloon . He gave me the balloon and on it it wrote being around you makes me the happiest person alive .

"K-Kells " I said , I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I was too dazzled by everything to even think straight .

" A hundread and one reasons to why I love you " He said , motioning to all the balloons .

I didn't know what to say. This is the first time someone's ever asked me out. Everyone have always thought of me as too annoying or a weirdo. None of the guys I liked have ever liked me back . And now here's one of the most perfect guy ever , that I like- no fell in love with , and he's asking me to be his? And not just in your average over the text 'hey, I like you. Be my boyfriend ' way, but in a full on Nicholas Spark novel way. This is every girl's or gay guy's fantasy.

"U-uh Umm W-well , Will you- I don't know , maybe be mine? I mean if you want to that is? No pressure ofcause. Like you can take all the time you need. " Kellin said nervously .

I answered his question by crashing my lips on to his , " Does that answer your question ? " I said when I pulled away .

" I'm sorry, I didn't get you. Maybe you's want to do that again? " He said in his confident old self again .

I pulled him closer and kissed him deeply. Butterflies errupting in my stomach each time our lips move .

" It's a yes, a million times yes "

Kellin took my hand and intertwined it with his. Placing kisses on the back of my hand .

"Let's get back to the hotel, it's getting late "

"Hotel? "

"Yeah, I booked a room in this resort, you'll love it. There's an amazing view of the lake " He smiled

"What if I said no to being your boy friend ? Wouldn't it be awkward ? "

"Boy friend or girl friend? "

"Hey!" I pouted , "No bullying your boyfriend " I smiled internally at the word 'boy friend' .

"Just kidding baby" That made me smile even more, ofcause I couldn't show it. I'm suppose to be 'mad' , "If you said no? I would probably leave you here and drive off " his facial expression turning serious .

Oh my taco .

"Aren't I glad I said yes then "

_________________________________________

ya noe whats going down next.  (; hotel....heh heh?

Next update *Inserts arrow pointing down*

Votes : 12

Comments : 15